Free Drum Software
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2012, 01:44 AM
GMC:er
If you want to start working with VST / VIRTUAL DRUMS but are not ready to put down money for EZ Drummer or what not. Your in luck! Try this. I just found it and it looks spiff. MAC/PC, and FREE!

http://www.meldaproduction.com/mdrummer/in...e=mdrummersmall

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
MonkeyDAthos
Sep 13 2012, 01:53 AM
Awesome man, i love to practice against drums instead of a metronome, but i don't really want to go "pro" with drum software right now and since i don't have internet connection 24/7 atm, this might be pretty handy, ty

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Sep 13 2012, 01:54 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2012, 10:02 PM
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Sep 12 2012, 08:53 PM) *
Awesome man, i love to practice against drums instead of a metronome, but i don't really want to go "pro" with drum software right now and since i don't have internet connection 24/7 atm, this might be pretty handy, ty

It's pretty spiff smile.gif Give it a shot and maybe post something with some beats!

Todd

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Sep 13 2012, 11:01 PM
I'll try it for sure. Thanks Todd ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 13 2012, 11:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
awesome todd, cheers for posting. Ive been trying to find something like this to try before splashing out on ez drummer biggrin.gif

downloading it as I type!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Limit
Sep 14 2012, 12:38 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'll definitely check this one out - Thanks Todd!!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Sep 14 2012, 09:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for the link

I'll set it up for my wife to use for her chord change and strumming practice

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 14 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
I remember finding this software before but I'm sure there was a catch and I can't remember what it is. I think the download is just a trial or something... for some reason I moved on from it because it wasn't free after all.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 15 2012, 05:14 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 14 2012, 04:24 AM) *
I remember finding this software before but I'm sure there was a catch and I can't remember what it is. I think the download is just a trial or something... for some reason I moved on from it because it wasn't free after all.

You have to download the "SMALL" version. If you download the "FULL" version then yeah it's crippled and a time demo sad.gif

+Quote Post
derper
Sep 15 2012, 07:47 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks Todd! I'm still such a beginner when it comes to recording, but I've always wanted to get a drum program and learn to use it. But, since I don't know how/have a ton of $$....it's hard to justify spending money on a program I don't know how to use!

Thanks for the link. I can't wait to give this a try when I get some time.

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 16 2012, 09:22 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Sorry this is off topic Todd -

Melda are also worth a look for anyone looking for EQ vsts. They're not perfect or the best vst but they are good value for money.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 16 2012, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 16 2012, 04:22 AM) *
Sorry this is off topic Todd -

Melda are also worth a look for anyone looking for EQ vsts. They're not perfect or the best vst but they are good value for money.

Thanks for the tip smile.gif Also, let me know what you guys think of the DRUM VST!

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:50 PM