Is This Great? Or Just Me?, Joe rocks
UncleSkillet
Feb 6 2008, 06:22 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
This is awsome. Funk meats metal. Love this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXkhQIvfhs&NR=1

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thilo
Feb 6 2008, 09:08 AM
GMC:er
Yeah, that's great. Finally a Satriani song I like. wink.gif Thanks for the link! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Feb 6 2008, 09:19 AM
Yep, this song is great. Funny, never seen that guitar with his face on it before tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chief Brody
Feb 6 2008, 10:03 AM
I love it, but then again that's exactly the sorta thing that made me want to pick up a guitar in the first place.

One day.....oh yes....one day laugh.gif

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Feb 6 2008, 10:31 AM
I love that entire album!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Feb 6 2008, 10:38 AM
Awesome song smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Iluha
Feb 6 2008, 06:18 PM
Best thing about Joe is that all his live playing is so much better than the studio recordings, it's like the crowd pushes him to go an extra mile!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
steve25
Feb 6 2008, 06:26 PM
Not my taste personally, i'm yet to find a satriani song that i like

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 6 2008, 06:54 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 6 2008, 12:18 PM) *
Best thing about Joe is that all his live playing is so much better than the studio recordings, it's like the crowd pushes him to go an extra mile!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on this. I took my wife to one of his shows several years ago. Great energy! Watching him play was just amazing. She doesn't even usually like this kind of music and she had a great time.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 14 2008, 08:53 PM
Man, I hope my wife will like the kinda music I listen too smile.gif.

Probably not.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 14 2008, 09:50 PM
Instructor
Didn't hear this tune before,great groove,thanks for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Feb 14 2008, 11:01 PM
Instructor
thanks for sharing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:49 PM