4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Yngwie Malmsteen Collaboration, UPLOAD THREAD
lcsdds
Mar 28 2009, 10:34 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 28 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Hi Emir. This wonderful backing track has inspired me to create a solo. Here is my take. Thanks!

That was AWESOME Sergio!!! biggrin.gif Your AP is phenomenal!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 28 2009, 11:06 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 28 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Hi Emir. This wonderful backing track has inspired me to create a solo. Here is my take. Thanks!

[attachment=14686:Malmstee...ab_no_BT.mp3]
[attachment=14687:Malmstee...ollab_BT.mp3]

Just wow!! the ending was incredible! grreat take Segio! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
wrk
Mar 28 2009, 11:08 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 28 2009, 10:13 PM) *

ohmy.gif Sergio !! ... that was awesome !! Did you changed pickups in your flamenco guitar? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Mar 28 2009, 11:10 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Thanks friends!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 29 2009, 02:25 AM
Instructor
Awesome Sergio smile.gif I just love what I'm hearing smile.gif

Thanks

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
SensE
Mar 29 2009, 02:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 28 2009, 03:13 PM) *

This is awesome !

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 29 2009, 02:58 AM
Instructor
Great take Sergio !

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 29 2009, 07:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
OK Emir....here is my take on Yngwie.....with a picking hand injury. tongue.gif laugh.gif I'm gonna spend the next couple of days trying to clean up some of the runs and then I'll record it again and post it for you. I had a lot of fun with this. I have never messed with diminished runs and I really liked it...very cool!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 29 2009, 07:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 29 2009, 06:32 PM) *
OK Emir....here is my take on Yngwie.....with a picking hand injury. tongue.gif laugh.gif I'm gonna spend the next couple of days trying to clean up some of the runs and then I'll record it again and post it for you. I had a lot of fun with this. I have never messed with diminished runs and I really liked it...very cool!! smile.gif

hahaha man, I am so happy and proud because you really got into this new neoclassical world smile.gif

Awesome ideas, well done

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 29 2009, 07:42 PM
Instructor
Very nice take Monte ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 29 2009, 07:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great take, dentist! biggrin.gif It´s so fluid as always... smile.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 29 2009, 07:56 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 29 2009, 07:40 PM) *
hahaha man, I am so happy and proud because you really got into this new neoclassical world smile.gif

Awesome ideas, well done

This was the very moment that I realized how much more simple it would have been to tap those damned diminished runs at the end... I love this scale because it's simple and great sounding and I was like suffering with the picking all way long dry.gif laugh.gif

Awesome take man

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 29 2009, 08:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks Guys!! I really enjoyed this a lot....much more than I thought I would. I hope Emir does another one after I have some AP chops to really get the Yngwie vibe going. smile.gif

Berko.....I totally agree with you on the diminished run. Such a cool sound and it screams to be tapped!! Everythng screams to be tapped to me though. tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 29 2009, 08:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 29 2009, 07:23 PM) *
Thanks Guys!! I really enjoyed this a lot....much more than I thought I would. I hope Emir does another one after I have some AP chops to really get the Yngwie vibe going. smile.gif

Berko.....I totally agree with you on the diminished run. Such a cool sound and it screams to be tapped!! Everythng screams to be tapped to me though. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Then tap it man, I love everything you play smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 29 2009, 10:04 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 29 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Then tap it man, I love everything you play smile.gif

Thanks Emir...really appreciate it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 30 2009, 01:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm a little late on this and everything else, so it might just be a bit improvised, but still neoclassical, I hope smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
wrk
Mar 30 2009, 09:36 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Monte, .. man you rock ! Who cares if tapped or picked, it sounds awesome .. so what the heck smile.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 30 2009, 01:38 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (wrk @ Mar 30 2009, 09:36 AM) *
Monte, .. man you rock ! Who cares if tapped or picked, it sounds awesome .. so what the heck smile.gif

Thanks Andy! smile.gif

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 30 2009, 04:32 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 30 2009, 02:38 PM) *
Thanks Andy! smile.gif

Yeah, just pull the right notes man, it'll be great. doesn't matter what technique you use. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 30 2009, 04:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
Damn it! I had composed something, but couldn't pull it off as I wanted it, so here you have 100% shred improvisation! laugh.gif Watch out for the alternative Picking! laugh.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Caelumamittendum_with_backing.mp3 ( 678.39K ) Number of downloads: 118
Attached File  Caelumamittendum_without_backing.mp3 ( 667.37K ) Number of downloads: 71

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:57 AM