Hi
IanC
Dec 30 2011, 05:27 PM
GMC:er
Just a quick post to say hi from a newcomer smile.gif

Really looking forward to getting into the lessons....have been playing on and off for about 20 or more years but going all the way back to the basics. Have to say that the Bear Rose lessons are great!

Biggest influences are SRV and Hendrix but I enjoy playing different types of blues and rock guitar.

Anyway...Happy New Year to everyone and look forward to swapping posts in 2012 smile.gif

Ian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 30 2011, 06:38 PM
Instructor
Hi Ian, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

It's great that you've already chanced upon Bear's lessons.. I imagine you've already used the search bar to good effct for SRV and Hendrix lessons smile.gif

Happy New Year to you too cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 30 2011, 07:32 PM
Instructor
Hey ,welcome aboard man ! Happy new Year and stay with us long time smile.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 30 2011, 07:58 PM
Instructor
Happy new year! I hope for next december you have become a better player! Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
IanC
Dec 30 2011, 11:05 PM
Cheers guys

The site is great, can't believe I never came across it before!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 30 2011, 11:30 PM
It's actually beyond great! smile.gif It's honestly IMHO the BEST guitar site out there. I've been on wads of them and this is the only place I call "Home". GMC RAWKS!

Todd

QUOTE (IanC @ Dec 30 2011, 05:05 PM) *
Cheers guys

The site is great, can't believe I never came across it before!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2011, 09:11 AM
Instructor
Hi man! Welcome to the site! Happy new year! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2011, 01:39 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard man, Happy New Year, and have fun here on GMC! smile.gif See you around the forums smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 3 2012, 04:33 AM
Instructor
SRV and Hendrix are great influences to have. Welcome!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2012, 10:36 PM
Instructor
Welcome man! Time to put a bookmark on www.guitarmasterclass.net biggrin.gif the homepage which will add a little brick to your skills each day wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:39 PM