A Hello From The Dirty Dutch! ;)
Nielzsz
Nov 14 2010, 03:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Heyy everyone! My name is Niels and I just turned 20. I’ve been living in the Netherlands for my whole life.
I follow a study to become a sports masseur this year and next year I will start my study Psychology.

Im really into classic rock, most forms of metal and house music (at the dance festivals) and now and then some classic music. My favourite guitar players are: Steve Vai, John Petrucci, SRV and Yngwie malmsteen.

About 6 years ago I first attempted to play guitar. I didn’t work out, because I just couldn’t focus on my play and didn’t know what do play.
But 2 years later I tried it again and I had my focus. After a year of acoustic play, I decided to buy a electric guitar. Now the real rocking could begin. I found out that there were many glass barriers on the road of guitar mastering. You really have to find a way to break them to keep improving. What was also true for my bad habits. I only had 6 months of guitar lessons, so I hadn’t had much people to correct my play.

That was until I found GMC! This site really helped me to develop great practise routines. Now I’m sure if I learn something, that I do it right!
The lessons by Zsolt Galambos, Pavel Denisjuk, Muris Varajic and Emir hot are the ones that I practise the most at the moment.

Well, that was kinda my story biggrin.gif
Byesz and see you all around!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:24 PM