Best Reaper Skin/them Ever?
Todd Simpson
Nov 1 2019, 01:37 AM
GMC:er
Referenced in the other video I just posted, this is the IMPERIAL theme for REAPER. It makes it look a bit like a neve and puts the meters above each track. I love how this makes reaper look. The mixer looks like a real board imho. Whaddya think? Here is the link.http://www.houseofwhitetie.com/reaper/impe...t_imperial.htmlAttached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 1 2019, 05:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 1 2019, 08:24 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks for sharing buddy,

How does the entire screen look? That looks like it takes up a lot of real estate.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 1 2019, 02:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
sweet , but it looks like it has it's own learning curve/ restructuring folders and such , wonder what would happen on a laptop

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 1 2019, 05:46 PM
Its meant for dual displays. It doesn't work well on single display rig. On a dual display rig, one entire screen becomes the mixer.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 1 2019, 03:24 AM) *
Thanks for sharing buddy,

How does the entire screen look? That looks like it takes up a lot of real estate.

Cheers

It would feel really cramped on a laptop. I've tried it. The standard skin is mean for a single display which is why things look a little shortened. This one is built for dual head systems so it needs lots of screen real estate.
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 1 2019, 09:59 AM) *
sweet , but it looks like it has it's own learning curve/ restructuring folders and such , wonder what would happen on a laptop

HERE IS A LINK TO ALL OF THE THEMES IN THE REAPER STASH!
https://stash.reaper.fm/tag/Themes

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 1 2019, 05:50 PM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 1 2019, 07:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 1 2019, 05:46 PM) *
Its meant for dual displays. It doesn't work well on single display rig. On a dual display rig, one entire screen becomes the mixer.

It would feel really cramped on a laptop. I've tried it. The standard skin is mean for a single display which is why things look a little shortened. This one is built for dual head systems so it needs lots of screen real estate.

HERE IS A LINK TO ALL OF THE THEMES IN THE REAPER STASH!
https://stash.reaper.fm/tag/Themes

ya I was reading , he said it works as good on a laptop as good as it does on a toaster , also its free but terms and condition state the right of jus primae noctis.*, he is quite the comedian

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Nov 1 2019, 07:50 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 1 2019, 09:40 PM
Currently using this one https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1702/Default_....ReaperThemeZip

Here is a video of it.

https://youtu.be/O77wGMb0d7c

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 2 2019, 04:13 AM
Cool ! I like the red faders. I"ll give it a whirl!! Any other faves?
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 1 2019, 04:40 PM) *

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 2 2019, 08:27 AM
Well I've only just discovered themes in Reaper and have only just put that one on so I'll either stick with it or look for another.

No faves at the moment wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 2 2019, 03:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 2 2019, 08:27 AM) *
Well I've only just discovered themes in Reaper and have only just put that one on so I'll either stick with it or look for another.

No faves at the moment wink.gif

so many themes , so little time .. Or was that with something else ... no matter

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 2 2019, 04:53 PM
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 2 2019, 03:40 PM) *
so many themes , so little time .. Or was that with something else ... no matter

???? biggrin.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 2 2019, 08:41 PM
It's an ancient quote that dates back to the 1800s and earlier but was popularized by MAE WEST who said "So many men, so little time" smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 2 2019, 11:53 AM) *
???? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 2 2019, 10:31 PM
laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:51 PM