5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Pedja Doing Video Chat!, Join me now
Pedja Simovic
Jan 7 2010, 11:55 PM
Instructor
Guys join me in Video Chat right now HERE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 8 2010, 04:48 AM
Instructor
Thank you for joining and participating with your questions guys. I will do another one later today so I hope to see you in there.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 9 2010, 07:06 PM
Instructor
Guys I will be doing video chat at 8pm Serbian time zone. That is in approximately one hour from now. Check the timer HERE

I will demonstrate improvising approaches and you are welcome to ask any questions related to that topic as well as any other (technique, ear training, harmony and theory, chord knowledge, arranging, recording etc).

Look forward seeing you in the chat room !

Pedja

Edit : Thank you for participating in video chat session tonight guys. I will do another one tomorrow and advance it at least couple of hours in advance - stay tuned!

This post has been edited by Pedja Simovic: Jan 9 2010, 09:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 10 2010, 04:07 PM
Instructor
Guys I will be doing another video chat tonight. It will start at 8pm based on Serbian time zone (4 hours from now). Check out the countdown to it HERE

Last night we worked on some improvising concepts. For those of you who missed it we covered soloing with pentatonics, superimposing, soloing with a specific mode, applying sequence and motives in your solo as well as melodic shapes. Tonight we will do some recap on those things and extend with new material. Feel free to ask any questions and I hope to see you there tonight!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 10 2010, 04:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
Can you say which concepts we will bring into the chat tonight, Pedja? What will the expansion be? smile.gif

Another thing I'd like, though I'm sure you've done it more than I've noticed, is more clear comparisons in examples. Like: "this is how Y sounds" and "this is how X sounds" and then maybe "if I combine these two, this is what it sounds like."

Now, that was not a definite clear example I just gave you there, but I hope you get my drift smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 10 2010, 05:45 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Oh man.. I keep missing these lessons.. We need some sort of offline thingy.. would be great if there was a recording mechanism.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 10 2010, 05:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 10 2010, 04:33 PM) *
Can you say which concepts we will bring into the chat tonight, Pedja? What will the expansion be? smile.gif

That depends on the questions related to everything we covered before. If we have extra time I will work on soloing with arpeggios definitely as some members mentioned they needed work on that. Besides this I was planing on doing straight vs syncopated and half vs double time feel soloing. We shall see tonight how everything goes with questions first and then we shall move on to new areas.

Another thing I'd like, though I'm sure you've done it more than I've noticed, is more clear comparisons in examples. Like: "this is how Y sounds" and "this is how X sounds" and then maybe "if I combine these two, this is what it sounds like."

Now, that was not a definite clear example I just gave you there, but I hope you get my drift

I did this type of explaining a lot. For example when I was doing superimposing with pentatonics over C min7 chord, I did first C min then G min then C and G min together then D min and finally combination of all 3 pentatonics smile.gif It was done that way but you kept disconnecting from the chat so you probably missed that part smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 10 2010, 05:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Arh, I see.

Yes, I got disconnected a few times, but what I was missing was maybe just a sentence like: "now G minor pentatonic *Pedja plays G minor* now D minor pentatonic...". You might have done so while I got disconnected though, so it was just a pointer.

Very good video chats by the way, Pedja! So I can't really point out any "worse" things than the above. smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 10 2010, 06:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jan 10 2010, 05:45 PM) *
Oh man.. I keep missing these lessons.. We need some sort of offline thingy.. would be great if there was a recording mechanism.

There might be in the future, you never know smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 10 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Arh, I see.

Yes, I got disconnected a few times, but what I was missing was maybe just a sentence like: "now G minor pentatonic *Pedja plays G minor* now D minor pentatonic...". You might have done so while I got disconnected though, so it was just a pointer.

Very good video chats by the way, Pedja! So I can't really point out any "worse" things than the above. smile.gif

No problem Ben, I will do it that way tonight, hope you can make it man.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Jan 10 2010, 06:52 PM
GMC:er
I won't miss it this time!

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 10 2010, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
today i am home so i wont miss it

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 10 2010, 08:08 PM
Instructor
Guys I am starting with Video chat right now join me HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 11 2010, 04:46 PM
Instructor
I will be doing another video chat tonight around 11:15pm by Serbian time zone. Check the countdown HERE

We will continue discussion on improvising as there is a lot of topics to cover in this area. Feel free to ask any questions related to that or any other area of your guitar playing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 11 2010, 11:16 PM
Instructor
Video chat just started join us HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 12 2010, 10:07 PM
Instructor
Guys I will be doing another video chat in about hour and 30 minutes from now (11:30 pm Serbian time). Check out the counter HERE

Hope to see you in there!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 12 2010, 11:27 PM
Instructor
I am doing video chat right now guys. Join me HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 13 2010, 01:28 AM
Instructor
Thank you for participating guys tonight. I will do another chat tomorrow at the same time (11:30pm Serbian time zone). Hope you can all make it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jan 13 2010, 11:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Are you on your way Pedja? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 14 2010, 12:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jan 13 2010, 11:50 PM) *
Are you on your way Pedja? smile.gif

I was actually away whole day today from my home. Just got back in and its too late to do one chat now. We shall do one tomorrow , sorry guys!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 14 2010, 02:36 PM
Instructor
Guys I will be doing another video chat at 18:30 by Serbian time zone. Check out the countdown to the chat HERE

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:24 AM