Ngd Gus G 200
Todd Simpson
May 18 2019, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
I took a chance on a GUS G 200 LTD that I saw for a great price on Ebay. It showed up and it's in good shape. That's where the good news stops. I've tried to play it for 3 days. Every time, no matter what, it aggrivates my old carpal tunnel syndrome in my left arm. After trying to figure it out, it seems the neck on this thing is a good bit thicker than my RG560 which is my main guitar. It's very round on the LTD and has a bassball bat vibe to it. I really like the pointy shape wink.gif The build is suprisingly good, and fret finish is done well. Sadly, it's the neck that just kills it. It's a painted neck to start with and it's just too darn thick imho. I'm sure some folks will think it's the most perfect neck ever built, I'm just not one of those guys. I'm thinking about doing a video review on it, but I might just sell it. Fair warning!
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:20 AM