Ashes Of Ares, Mat Barlow's new band
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 7 2013, 06:52 PM
GMC:er
Former Iced Earth's singer new Band (along with Van Williams - ex Nevermore)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 7 2013, 10:01 PM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing Slavenko, I really like his voice. However I think that the mix or production could be better based on the musicians that are involved on this song.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 9 2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah, i agree. But to me , ain't everything in production, i really like this vibe.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 9 2013, 05:12 PM
Instructor
Had similar thoughts to Gabriel's smile.gif Mix sound very rough but the music itself is very "Slavenkish" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 9 2013, 05:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 9 2013, 05:12 PM) *
Had similar thoughts to Gabriel's smile.gif Mix sound very rough but the music itself is very "Slavenkish" biggrin.gif

I don't know, it was a little light on the bloodshed and torture

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 9 2013, 07:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 7 2013, 10:01 PM) *
Thanks for sharing Slavenko, I really like his voice. However I think that the mix or production could be better based on the musicians that are involved on this song.

I think the guitars sound a bit weak. If I read it correctly, I think the bassist or somebody recorded them.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 9 2013, 07:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 9 2013, 08:27 PM) *
I think the guitars sound a bit weak. If I read it correctly, I think the bassist or somebody recorded them.

Yeah, I only heard it once but I had similar thoughts. Surely they could get a guitarist to play the parts if that's the casE?

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 12 2013, 10:48 PM
Just to keep thread allive!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:41 PM