(original) Table 19 (jazzy/piano Style)
Vulpine
Jan 30 2013, 03:13 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC its been a while since i last posted this one is piano influenced so if you do like pianos then u might like this, anyway here it is

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/table-19

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 30 2013, 03:22 PM
Instructor
I love it. I enjoyed the whole piece. It give me peace. You should make an album mate.
Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 31 2013, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! This composition has a lot of potential, but focus on the timing as there are portions where you are not as tight with the drums as you should be wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jonas Tamas
Jan 31 2013, 09:34 AM
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jan 30 2013, 03:13 PM) *
Hello GMC its been a while since i last posted this one is piano influenced so if you do like pianos then u might like this, anyway here it is

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/table-19

I really liked the change at 2:20, you created a great mood there! Good stuff! smile.gif

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Feb 1 2013, 02:44 AM
I agree with Gabriel, when is the album coming out. smile.gif I have enjoyed all your compositions. The jazzy drums with the ambient guitars is really cool. I love stuff with tons of reverb and delay!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Feb 6 2013, 06:42 PM
Hey guys , thanks for the comments n kind words atm i may have to look into putting alil album demo on itunes or something lol but for now ill just keep posting demo's

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2013, 08:41 AM
Instructor
Sure thing mate, keep us updated on the music and don't forget to focus on timing and recording everything as perfect as possible smile.gif Even though they are demos, if they are top notch the impact is way bigger! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:27 AM