Logging On To Leave A Comment
kevvyg
Sep 9 2008, 12:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi, Can someone help with this?
I've noticed that if I want to leave a comment on the feedback tab of a video lesson, I have to log in, so I follow the link, and log in. When I go back to the lesson, it still tells me to log in, although if I go to other lessons, I can leave a comment. Is this a glitch of some kind, or is there a way around?

Thanks!!
Kevin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Sep 9 2008, 01:33 PM
Instructor
I don't remember well, but I had this problem too...try to check out cookies settings on you pc. Good luck!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Toroso
Sep 9 2008, 01:34 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kevvyg @ Sep 9 2008, 07:08 AM) *
Hi, Can someone help with this?
I've noticed that if I want to leave a comment on the feedback tab of a video lesson, I have to log in, so I follow the link, and log in. When I go back to the lesson, it still tells me to log in, although if I go to other lessons, I can leave a comment. Is this a glitch of some kind, or is there a way around?

Thanks!!
Kevin

It must be. I've had the same issue trying to get to my bookmarks sometimes. Doesn't always happen tho. huh.gif

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 9 2008, 07:29 PM
Instructor
Try to delete all cookies and private data in general and log in from scratch and check if Firefox will remember it. Hope it helps mate

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 9 2008, 07:34 PM
GMC Founder
Hm that's weird. Could it be that you are hitting the back button in your broswer? In that case try refreshing (Press F5) the lesson page.

If you are using firefox you might want to try ctrl+F5 as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:23 PM