100% Rock'n'roll Track With Too Many Pinches :), Trying my new (old) Peavey Ultra Plus
Antipolitik
Sep 30 2008, 06:08 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

I recorded two new demo tracks today ... first song with my Peavey Ultra Plus... it's an old tube amp but it's pretty cool.
Dirty as hell but that's how I play so it's alright! My uncle Daniel is coming on Friday to sing these but
here's the instrumentals. The heavily used pinching is not my fault. Blame it on Trond, Lian! Haha.

Drums: EZDrummer
Bass: Fender Rumble 100 (lined)
Guitar: Peavey Ultra Plus (lined from preamp to Kefir with mesa boogie impulse)
Song: Coming this weekend!

Attached File  Decipher___Peavey_track_3__sperimentals_mesa_boogie_cab_.mp3 ( 2.58MB ) Number of downloads: 234
and Attached File  Decipher___Peavey_track_5__sperimentals_mesa_boogie_cab_.mp3 ( 1.73MB ) Number of downloads: 224

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Antipolitik: Sep 30 2008, 07:48 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toroso
Sep 30 2008, 06:12 PM
QUOTE (Antipolitik @ Sep 30 2008, 01:08 PM) *
Hi guys,

I recorded this today ... first song with my Peavey Ultra Plus... it's an old tube amp but it's pretty cool.
Dirty as hell but that's how I play so it's alright! My uncle Daniel is coming on Friday to sing this one but
here's the instrumental. The heavily used pinching is not my fault. Blame it on Trond, Lian! Haha.

Drums: EZDrummer
Bass: Fender Rumble 100 (lined)
Guitar: Peavey Ultra Plus (lined from preamp to Kefir with mesa boogie impulse)
Song: Coming this weekend!

Attached File  Decipher___Peavey_track_3__sperimentals_mesa_boogie_cab_.mp3 ( 2.58MB ) Number of downloads: 234

Sounds great man! biggrin.gif As always.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 30 2008, 06:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow mate this is great stuff !! Also that Fender Rumble 100 has so sweet sound (I played many times on it) smile.gif Can't wait for the full song! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Sep 30 2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks guys!

I had time to record the demo for a new one too... The bass doesn't sound too bad. I haven't tweaked it much. I think it's ok. Maybe I'll try some chorus or distortion on the bass later.

I added another track in first post. That one is pretty cool as well. Daniel will sing that as well. I only record half the songs and mail it too him and if he likes it I record the rest... and so on...

Later guys! Gotta practice scales now! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by Antipolitik: Sep 30 2008, 07:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Sep 30 2008, 10:18 PM
Sounds awesome... there is no such thing as too many pinches, pinches are like money cant have too much

you have the recording thing down... great job

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 30 2008, 10:22 PM
Instructor
this sounds really cool

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 1 2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback...

I will try to record the guitars thru a SM57 when I get a decent cab... for now I have to go from "PREAMP OUT" to
my soundcard and there is "something" missing but still it sound pretty good.
I'll upload the tracks with vocals next week.

Cheers!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gus
Oct 1 2008, 02:04 AM
wow, man. Congrats. You have really good stuff there.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Noangels
Oct 1 2008, 07:11 PM
Like that intro riff,and your tone is good too:)

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:43 PM