Band Logo Maker
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Mar 3 2007, 03:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey

Does anybody know of any programs/websites that can help me make a logo for my band?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Mar 3 2007, 04:06 AM
GMC:er

+Quote Post
Robin
Mar 3 2007, 02:09 PM
My bands logo got drawed by a relative of one of the band members smile.gif lucky we knew a good drawer.
It look like this:

The drummer of darkthrone drawed his bands logo when he was like 15-16 years old or something.
It look like this:

Stuff like photoshop is hopeless if you dont know anything about it, so pencil and paper is a good solution laugh.gif

(Excuse my bad english wacko.gif )

QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Mar 3 2007, 04:06 AM) *
(or you can do what I did with my first band, we found about 900 T-SHirts in the trash for a school promotion called "We care about your kids", so we changed our name to "We Care about your kids" and sold the shirts for 5 bucks a piece at gigs.... lol)

What?! HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Mar 8 2007, 03:58 AM
if u have a mac computer, u can use appleworks drawing document.u can experiment with spraypaint,pencil,paint, and symbols(etchasketch to smile.gif lol.you can also make like clawmarks.u should really check it out.thats how i made my band symbol at least. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:54 PM