Guitar Program
adam b
Mar 5 2008, 01:25 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC! I have been creating a guitar software for a couple of weeks now. Its done in Visual Basic 6.0. It is nothing fancy I made it as a quick reference for me and my friends. It is no where near done but I'd like to share it with you guys! It is stuff you could find on the internet pretty quickly however if you dont have internet avalible or you want a quick reference quick then there you go. So far I have some scales, circle of 5ths (need help on it), want to do chords somehow on it, the keys, a theory page, apreggios. If you could all help me on it or give me ideas for more things to add it would be appreciated!
I was hoping I could come here and ask you questions on some of those topics as I need to. I want to try to get a rough copy of it out there for you to look at and give me some feedback on. Anyway, I hope this program will help some beginners to intermidate players ( Like Me happy.gif )

Edit: After thinking about it, I am going to completly redo this. Instead of dots to indicate notes I am going to use the Note its elf. Also instead of command boxes to choose what scale you want I am going to use a list in order to fit more scales in a smaller amount of space. I have to go back and fix this which could take quite some time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by adam b: Mar 5 2008, 02:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:38 PM