Best Femal Metal Drummer?
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2019, 05:28 AM
GMC:er
Who is the best female drummer you've seen on youtube? I"ve seen so many great female drummers lately that I think they must be growing on trees or something? I've seen great dude drummers since day one. For some reason, it seems now the new great ones lean toward being gals? Here is one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2019, 03:16 PM
Instructor
I don’t know but she plays and looks very good! ☺️

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Adam
Nov 25 2019, 06:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm not sure if this is a guy or a girl but it's the best drummer out there, hands down! How many people can play that kind of stuff in a costume constricting body movement and not being able to see the gear?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 25 2019, 07:53 PM
Very true smile.gif I hate to be superficial, but yes she is very easy on the eyes.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 25 2019, 10:16 AM) *
I don’t know but she plays and looks very good! ☺️

That's a guy and he's the best drummer in japan imho. smile.gif

QUOTE (Adam @ Nov 25 2019, 01:00 PM) *
I'm not sure if this is a guy or a girl but it's the best drummer out there, hands down! How many people can play that kind of stuff in a costume constricting body movement and not being able to see the gear?

+Quote Post
Adam
Nov 25 2019, 10:55 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 25 2019, 08:53 PM) *
Very true smile.gif I hate to be superficial, but yes she is very easy on the eyes.

That's a guy and he's the best drummer in japan imho. smile.gif

Fun fact: His stage name is Nyango Star, probably inspired by Ringo Starr. Ringo in Japanese means "an apple" and "nyan" is the onomatopoeic for the sound that cats make. His costume is a large cat-like apple and he is a drummer, so it all makes sense smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 26 2019, 04:42 AM
He is big deal in Japan. Here he is playing a difficult song from legendary (in japan) metal band X Japan, The song is Kurenai. It's the Japanese drummer equivalent of american guitar players doing a video of "Scarified".
here he plays in fron of members of the actual band. Most folks in the states have never heard of x japan.

to wit, here is x japan selling out a full week at the largest venue in Japan, the Tokyo dome. in 1997.

[He is aa bquote name='Adam' date='Nov 25 2019, 05:55 PM' post='772974']Fun fact: His stage name is Nyango Star, probably inspired by Ringo Starr. Ringo in Japanese means "an apple" and "nyan" is the onomatopoeic for the sound that cats make. His costume is a large cat-like apple and he is a drummer, so it all makes sense smile.gif
[/quote]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:49 PM