> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Pop Punk, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Sparrow
May 16 2012, 02:19 AM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Pop Punk by Gabriel Leopardi

If you make mess up in a punk song it just means you're a real punk tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sparrow: May 16 2012, 02:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 16 2012, 06:32 PM
Instructor
Hi Sparrow! Nice to meet you here! Your attitude is really cool on this video. You learnt all the sections perfect except a little detail in the first part. Compare the first higher notes melody from the intro with mine and you will note a very small difference. The take is played good but it has some timing issues, which are more important in the intro & verse. Try to play everything tighter and you will have a flawless take. Keep on working hard! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2012, 06:49 PM
Instructor
Hey Sparrow! You got some attitude there mate biggrin.gif

I suggest you to analyze the lesson once again and play it slower so that you may overcome the timing issues, as Gabe noted! Mix the attitude with the perfect take and ...presto! You got the 10 biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 17 2012, 08:53 AM
Instructor
I love your energy!!!! Very very good! Your timing is off I would suggest to practice this lesson using a metronome at a slower tempo and you will get it to sound perfect!!!! You are almost there! smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
May 19 2012, 05:45 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
7 on this take, keep at it!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:15 AM