Reviews For A Collab, lookin for a couple of people
Outlaw2112
Jan 21 2009, 01:58 PM
GMC:er
Im looking for a couple of people who would like to write a review for the little wing collab when its over. I was thinking it would be alot better to have more than one opinion on these collabs. Maybe have about 5 people writing reviews on it...
Kinda like a movie review has more than one person reviewing it. Since everyone has different styles it just makes sence.

Sign up here if you would like to write a review for each person in this collab.

Thanks,

John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 21 2009, 02:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jan 21 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Im looking for a couple of people who would like to write a review for the little wing collab when its over. I was thinking it would be alot better to have more than one opinion on these collabs. Maybe have about 5 people writing reviews on it...
Kinda like a movie review has more than one person reviewing it. Since everyone has different styles it just makes sence.

Sign up here if you would like to write a review for each person in this collab.

Thanks,

John

John I would love to participate and help you with this . The problem is I have to write comments for 25 people in my collab + comments for instructor collab thats also happening this month !

I could help you but in February - January is impossible right now smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 21 2009, 03:22 PM
Instructor
I'd be happy to help man, how do you want to do this?
Post the final mix with everyone and comment after that?

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 22 2009, 12:06 AM
Cut off is february 1st... After that ill mix everything together and post it.. I was thinking it would be alot better with these collabs to have more than one person writing a comment on everyone...

So david and pedja if you could that would make it alot better...
I was thinking the more people commenting on everyones take the better..

It would be cool to have like 5 people writing reviews on the takes...

Kinda like reviews on movies..

critique on tone, feeling, phrasing, scale knowledge, how clean it was played and over all how you liked the solo

something like that

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 25 2009, 03:22 PM
anyone else want to be on the review board?

--------------------

+Quote Post
enforcer
Jan 25 2009, 04:42 PM
Hey John, just an idea, now that you have lots of judges to write reviews, why not rate takes also in function of points? Like technique and artistic points on a artistic ice skate competition maybe...

Cheers smile.gif

Can

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 25 2009, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (enforcer @ Jan 25 2009, 04:42 PM) *
Hey John, just an idea, now that you have lots of judges to write reviews, why not rate takes also in function of points? Like technique and artistic points on a artistic ice skate competition maybe...

Cheers smile.gif

Can

I like that idea also... This will give the people who participate much more insight into their work.. and since everyone has different opinions it will make these collabs more to learn from

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jan 25 2009, 07:27 PM
Instructor
well if you want me in as a reviewer, you can add me.
it will be a pleasure for me man wink.gif

QUOTE (enforcer @ Jan 25 2009, 12:42 PM) *

Cheers smile.gif

Can

it sounds great Enforcer! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lian Gerbino: Jan 25 2009, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 25 2009, 07:41 PM
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jan 25 2009, 07:27 PM) *
well if you want me in as a reviewer, you can add me.
it will be a pleasure for me man wink.gif

it sounds great Enforcer! smile.gif

cool ill add you to the review board..

so far the review board for the little wing collab looks like this

1) Outlaw2112

2) Pedja Simovic

3) David Wallimann

4) Lian Gerbino

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 25 2009, 08:20 PM
Instructor
I will do my best to write all the comments for this collab after 1st of February. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 25 2009, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jan 25 2009, 08:20 PM) *
I will do my best to write all the comments for this collab after 1st of February. smile.gif

Thanks, i know youre busy... if you have too much to do just let me know..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:34 PM