Finally some GOOD instruction!!!, Total self taught 6 year dabbler...
Doofs
Nov 2 2006, 01:47 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone!!

What a fantastic site, so impressed! I downloaded the DVD and was astounded, and now here I am. Good work Kris - being a web designer I'm less likely to sign up for anything online than most!

So I've been playing for years, but I'm self-employed and have a hectic family so it was hard finding time to practise - now I've committed to it, and am spending more time revising the basics than ever before!

My skills are still amateur, obviously, a little theory, a few scales - can copy and mimic a few of my fave artists and read tab pretty well, but in the two videos I've sat with so far, I've learned so much!!

And who'd have thought a little shortcut picking would cause so many problems!!

Great community, fantastic information, brilliant site - GO KRIS GO KRIS!! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 2 2006, 03:37 PM
GMC Founder
I am overwhelemed! biggrin.gif Thank you and welcome!

Looking forward to tracking your progress...

--Kris smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:21 AM