Anyone Recognize This Song?
Ayen
Sep 19 2007, 12:13 PM
GMC:er
Well I was looking for videos of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP) because I've been trying to get my friends interested in buying it, and I came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYuUrBpLZGc

The song sounds really cool, has anyone heard it before?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 19 2007, 04:57 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 19 2007, 01:13 PM) *
Well I was looking for videos of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP) because I've been trying to get my friends interested in buying it, and I came across this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYuUrBpLZGc
The song sounds really cool, has anyone heard it before?

Nope, havn't played the game. It's likely on the game soundtrack CD.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 20 2007, 02:44 AM
I wish, the game doesn't have any music near that sad.gif . It's all stuff you'd find from World of Warcraft.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gen
Sep 20 2007, 03:24 AM
The song is from the game "guilty gear XX reload" , the theme of "robo ky" if you know he game biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
KRmachine
Sep 20 2007, 03:50 AM
Yeah, that's definitely Guilty Gear, that series has some awesome tunes.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 04:48 AM
My guess would have been Paul Gilbert or some Japanese guy lol I'm guessin it's a Japanes guy if it's from guilty gear

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 20 2007, 05:47 AM
Awesome! Thanks Gen! I needed a song that fit into a flash movie I'm making and this was it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 20 2007, 06:53 AM
QUOTE (Gen @ Sep 20 2007, 07:24 AM) *
The song is from the game "guilty gear XX reload" , the theme of "robo ky" if you know he game biggrin.gif

Deff Guilty Gear. Those japs deff love shred metal.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:32 PM