Rhythm Frustration
DethKlok
Mar 29 2008, 03:41 PM
GMC:er
Hey, guys I'm pretty new here. I really like this site, and as soon as I subscribed, I've become very motivated to become skilled with a guitar - playing around 3-4 hours a day, sometimes more. However, I get quite frustrated sometimes because I don't naturally have a good sense of rhythm, and despite all that practice (with a metronome), it doesn't seem to be improving a whole lot. It seems to get better within each individual practice session, but then the next day it's like I'm at square one. I'm starting to think I'm just not cut out for music, but not ready to give up just yet. Has anyone here experienced something similar when they were starting? Does your sense of rhythm increase with lots of practice, even if it's pretty terrible to begin with? Just tell me if I should quit wasting my time or not. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:04 AM