Video Chat Today With Todd :), See you at 10PM GMT, 5PM EST!
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2011, 07:06 PM
GMC:er
Here is a link to our backing track. Warm up your fingers and get ready to master Alternate Picking! This is PART II of our DOXOLOGIA MINOR lesson. We are adding Inversions! I love Inversions!

(Bonus Points if you can translate the song title!)

Attached File  DoxologiaMinorII_GMC71.mp3 ( 806.45K ) Number of downloads: 105

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AmirZino
Aug 20 2011, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it ):
The past few days were unstable in Israel due to terrorist attack by Hammas and Israel's response in Gaza.
It's been around two hours that Israel is being bombed with Grad missiles and by now there are many injured.
There is an anti-missiles (Iron Dome) system that intercepts the Grads and it worked well but it's not so useful when it needs to intercept more than 4 missiles at a time

- Amir /=

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
dark dude
Aug 20 2011, 07:48 PM
QUOTE (AmirZino @ Aug 20 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it ):
The past few days were unstable in Israel due to terrorist attack by Hammas and Israel's response in Gaza.
It's been around two hours that Israel is being bombed with Grad missiles and by now there are many injured.
There is an anti-missiles (Iron Dome) system that intercepts the Grads and it worked well but it's not so useful when it needs to intercept more than 4 missiles at a time

- Amir /=

I hope for your safety, Amir. Take care sad.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
AmirZino
Aug 20 2011, 08:26 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Aug 20 2011, 09:48 PM) *

Thanks, I really appreciate it (:

I haven't heard the alarm for too long so I guess it means there is an unformal cease-fire, Let's hope it will stay like that.

I think i'll make it after all smile.gif

- Amir

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2011, 09:53 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Aug 20 2011, 02:48 PM) *

I saw something about this on the news. I'm very sad to hear this sad.gif I hope you and yours stay stafe.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 20 2011, 02:06 PM) *
Here is a link to our backing track. Warm up your fingers and get ready to master Alternate Picking! This is PART II of our DOXOLOGIA MINOR lesson. We are adding Inversions! I love Inversions!

(Bonus Points if you can translate the song title!)

Attached File  DoxologiaMinorII_GMC71.mp3 ( 806.45K ) Number of downloads: 105

About to start up! Join me at the top of the hour!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:06 AM