2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hair
Nick325
Aug 9 2007, 05:24 PM
GMC:er
so basically let it grow out to like an afro (thats the way my hair grows) and then keep cutting off the top?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 9 2007, 06:43 PM
huh?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Aug 9 2007, 06:44 PM
I have natural steve vai hair lol

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 9 2007, 08:44 PM
Honestly, I would never have noticed that English wasn't your first language if you hadn't told me. You (along with everyone else on this forum) speak better than about 90% of the people I know in real life. So I join Andrew in his applause.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 9 2007, 08:51 PM
so basically let it grow out to like an afro (thats the way my hair grows) and then keep cutting off the top?

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 12 2007, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 12 2007, 08:40 AM
Learning Roadie
You don't need to make the same post three times.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 12 2007, 08:49 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 12 2007, 03:40 AM) *
You don't need to make the same post three times.

well no-one was answering me mad.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 12 2007, 09:19 AM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Aug 12 2007, 08:49 AM) *

Have patience, someone will eventually.

Just do what you want with it, its your hair.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 12 2007, 09:35 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Aug 12 2007, 04:19 AM) *
Have patience, someone will eventually.

Just do what you want with it, its your hair.

well i know what i want to do. i was just asking for advice

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 12 2007, 09:38 AM
Carry out what you want to do to it?

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 12 2007, 09:43 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Aug 12 2007, 03:49 AM) *

You are asking for advice - no-one here owes you anything, but most will help if they can - remember that, and try waiting a day or two before politely rephraseing your question if you don't get a response - you are more likely to get an answer that way smile.gif

The same applies to the "100 views and no answer yet?" type of follow up posts - they are rude and demanding and don't add anything to the forum (not you Nick, I am talking of others here).

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 12 2007, 09:44 AM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 12 2007, 09:58 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Aug 12 2007, 04:38 AM) *
Carry out what you want to do to it?

not exactly sure but like long that it goes down a little i cant have it too long because my school is stupid about that hair stuff.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:19 PM