My Visit To Orange Amps In Atlanta, Picked up a Tiny Terror!
Todd Simpson
Aug 18 2012, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
I went to ORANGE amplifiers national distribution center here in Atlanta GA yesterday to pickup the JIM ROOT TINY TERROR for a video review The place is pretty darn spiff! Every model of Orange Amp you could think of and guitars to test them with just hanging about smile.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 18 2012, 12:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 18 2012, 01:09 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 18 2012, 12:50 AM) *
Attached Image

biggrin.gif Excellent pic todd, the expression on your face is classic LOL!
that place looks awesome, did they let you crank up a few of them?

Ive always wanted an Orange half stack. if I had one I would immediately be 75% more rock star cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 18 2012, 04:06 AM

Thanks smile.gif It was AWESOME! It's the distribution center for ORANGE for the entire united states and they have all the Amps and Road cases that go on the WARPED tour every year in the back. Those road cases have been through hell!

They have guitars in the demo room so you just grab one and rip! I grabbed a Les Paul and tried the Terror through a 4x12 cab and it was DEAFENING!

I gotta say when I playing at high volume I felt at least 75 percent more Rock Star smile.gif heheheh.

QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 17 2012, 08:09 PM) *
biggrin.gif Excellent pic todd, the expression on your face is classic LOL!
that place looks awesome, did they let you crank up a few of them?

Ive always wanted an Orange half stack. if I had one I would immediately be 75% more rock star cool.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 18 2012, 07:44 AM
Excellent Todd biggrin.gif I am very happy for you biggrin.gif

I wish I could visit Marshall or Mesa or Soldano. Not ENGL though, too much bass and I'd come out of the place DEAF tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 18 2012, 10:56 AM
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 18 2012, 06:44 AM) *
Excellent Todd biggrin.gif I am very happy for you biggrin.gif

I wish I could visit Marshall or Mesa or Soldano. Not ENGL though, too much bass and I'd come out of the place DEAF tongue.gif laugh.gif

Yash is such an amp Expert and PURIST among all... dry.gif

Todd Can You Go to ENGL centar and pick some cool photos and reviews out of there?
If that happened, i bet we wouldn't hear from you a few days on this forum wink.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 18 2012, 11:02 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 18 2012, 06:10 PM
Instructor
Great pics Todd, look forward to the reviews ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Aug 18 2012, 06:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Orange has always been one of my favourites. I just love the way the feel and sound. The distortion just feels really natural and lush to me.

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 18 2012, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Wou!! That place is like paradise!! wub.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 21 2012, 07:15 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 17 2012, 03:50 PM) *
I went to ORANGE amplifiers national distribution center here in Atlanta GA yesterday to pickup the JIM ROOT TINY TERROR for a video review The place is pretty darn spiff! Every model of Orange Amp you could think of and guitars to test them with just hanging about smile.gif

Hahaaa great pics Todd! You look like a kid in a candy store! biggrin.gif Looking forward to the review!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 22 2012, 03:21 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 21 2012, 02:15 AM) *

Hahaaa great pics Todd! You look like a kid in a candy store! biggrin.gif Looking forward to the review!

Thanks smile.gif Just got it integrated in to my riggage over the weekend. Been a blast!

Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:06 PM