6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
High Risk Collaboration !
Ben Higgins
Jul 5 2011, 10:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 5 2011, 07:57 AM) *
Hi Ben,

here is my video file, couldn't send it in a pm.

Christian

That's great.. I don't mind, either way ! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 12 2011, 11:03 AM
Instructor
Just to update you all.. I've got all the files now from everybody so I can mix it all together etc... but it's sounding pretty awesome so far !!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 12 2011, 11:27 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 12 2011, 12:03 PM) *
Just to update you all.. I've got all the files now from everybody so I can mix it all together etc... but it's sounding pretty awesome so far !!! biggrin.gif

Great News,
how much time do you need? i am very excited, looking forward to the result wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 12 2011, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Willy @ Jul 12 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Great News,
how much time do you need? i am very excited, looking forward to the result wink.gif

I'm estimating 2 or 3 days to edit everything to satisfaction... I'm really looking forward to it too.. everything has done themselves proud ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 12 2011, 04:34 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I are anxious!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 12 2011, 06:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Can't wait to see this! It'll be a long time coming. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 12 2011, 06:42 PM
I vote for the 20 minute extended mix! smile.gif Seriously, this is gonna RAWK!

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 21 2011, 12:17 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 12 2011, 07:42 PM) *
I vote for the 20 minute extended mix! smile.gif Seriously, this is gonna RAWK!

Hey Ben,

please tell us something about the progress of the Collaboration smile.gif

Thank you!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 21 2011, 12:51 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (WillJam @ Jul 21 2011, 01:17 PM) *
Hey Ben,

please tell us something about the progress of the Collaboration smile.gif

Thank you!

I'll pop in instead - we are working on it now and it's turning out AWESOME! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jul 21 2011, 01:05 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 21 2011, 07:51 AM) *
I'll pop in instead - we are working on it now and it's turning out AWESOME! biggrin.gif

Cant wait!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 21 2011, 02:31 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 21 2011, 01:51 PM) *

GREAT! Thank you very much!

BTW: Are you planning a new huge Collab in the next time (with Instructors/ Video/ "all" members), like the heavy water Collab?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 21 2011, 03:25 PM
Instructor
Hey Guys.. there's just some more rendering to do with some audio that needed fixing and then it should be ready for Kris and Bogdan to play with biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 21 2011, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Can't wait to see the outcome mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 22 2011, 09:50 AM
Instructor
OK, Guys you might want to check out the front page !! cool.gif

I just want to say a massive congratulations to you all for kicking major guitar ass ! It was so hard to choose what to leave out of the final mix.. keeping the overall song length down to a sensible time was the only reason to not use all of your whole takes.

You may notice that I placed some of your licks in a different place to how you recorded it.. that's the beauty of having 1 scale that can be played all over the composition. One reason why it took so long to finish was that I was having problems rendering the video in Sony Vegas. The actual editing was done quite quickly.. but for some reason, my computer wanted you all to wait. I hope you will all agree with me that it was worth it. cool.gif

Instead of taking centre stage, I wanted this collab to showcase you, the students/ members. There was such good material there that I didn't need to do much myself.. so that goes to show what a great job you all did ! biggrin.gif

ENJOY smile.gif

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jul 22 2011, 10:13 AM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 22 2011, 04:50 AM) *
OK, Guys you might want to check out the front page !! cool.gif

I just want to say a massive congratulations to you all for kicking major guitar ass ! It was so hard to choose what to leave out of the final mix.. keeping the overall song length down to a sensible time was the only reason to not use all of your whole takes.

You may notice that I placed some of your licks in a different place to how you recorded it.. that's the beauty of having 1 scale that can be played all over the composition. One reason why it took so long to finish was that I was having problems rendering the video in Sony Vegas. The actual editing was done quite quickly.. but for some reason, my computer wanted you all to wait. I hope you will all agree with me that it was worth it. cool.gif

Instead of taking centre stage, I wanted this collab to showcase you, the students/ members. There was such good material there that I didn't need to do much myself.. so that goes to show what a great job you all did ! biggrin.gif

ENJOY smile.gif

Wow dude !!!! That was SICK!!!!!!!!! All the GMC'ers will love this one biggrin.gif

I cant wait for your next collab man. That was epic haha tongue.gif

Cheers

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:34 PM