Videos (funny And Cool)
JVM
Jun 4 2007, 04:53 AM
Learning Roadie
I have three videos to show you. You've probably seen them, but I figure they're worth sharing if you haven't.

Number one is the song that made me want to play guitar, that finally made me stop just listening to music and go "Okay, I gotta be able to play like that". Steve Vai: Tender Surrender.

Next up is a hilarious overdub of the same exact video... for best effect watch his face to the music, instead of studying his hands.

Next is another funny poke at Yngwie.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lespaulrocker
Jun 4 2007, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
heres some with john petrucci....

John Petrucci 1
John Petrucci 2
John Petrucci
John Petrucci 4

My favorite part is when he says he practices 63 hours a day and has to time warp to get those extra hours or when he talks about that guitar noob Michael Angelo.... lol

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 4 2007, 06:41 AM
Instructor
Those are hilarious overdubs. Saw them million times before this but every time i piss my pants laughing! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
dennisjwaldron
Jun 4 2007, 08:02 AM
LOL. It's very hard to explain...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 5 2007, 09:32 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe yes these videos are fantastic - spot on!

A guess would be that people appreciate them so much because many REH instructional shred videos are mostly a show off. This can be very inspiring (at least to me) - but also extremely frustrating if one expects to learn lots from them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 12 2007, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 5 2007, 02:32 PM) *
Hehe yes these videos are fantastic - spot on!

A guess would be that people appreciate them so much because many REH instructional shred videos are mostly a show off. This can be very inspiring (at least to me) - but also extremely frustrating if one expects to learn lots from them.

well said kris.

I love the yngwie parody, ive watched many of em, i still cant get enough! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 12 2007, 01:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah - it's almost hard to put into text the way the guy does his impression, like the part where he goes "I am the best in the vorld" tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:04 PM