Lesson Request: Ice Hockey
MickeM
May 3 2008, 08:21 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Sweden won tonight over Belarus but not that convincing - So if someone could make an ice hockey lesson that would be great. Preferably with a Charvel or Jackson with a revearsed head stock.

Any takers?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 3 2008, 11:01 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hmmm well all I have is an LP but I can see what I can do...... but I do much better lessons with my sherwood and a pair of skates wink.gif cool.gif

rok

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
May 3 2008, 11:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (rokchik @ May 3 2008, 10:01 PM) *
Hmmm well all I have is an LP but I can see what I can do...... but I do much better lessons with my sherwood and a pair of skates wink.gif cool.gif

rok

My thoughts as well wink.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 3 2008, 11:05 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ May 3 2008, 07:01 PM) *
My thoughts as well wink.gif

Yes SRV, but most don't like those types of lessons wink.gif Oh well laugh.gif JK.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 4 2008, 12:21 AM
GMC:er
First you need a good lineup.

The goalie would be a drummer since he is good at waving his limbs around in every direction. I would pick one from an oscure band that use masks. Makes it a little cheaper for you if he brings his own.
Defense would be two big guys. On base and saxophone. I would put Clarence Clemmons on sax. He is sturdy.
Then two big but fast guys with great attack, a Jackson and a Schecter. They set the pace and riff everyone to pieces.
And a light Fender (no, not a light saber) with quick feet to turn the opposing forces inside out with bends, vibratos and fast tapping. I would recommend a swede here.

I would like to use the former GnR guitarist, but Slashing is not allowed in this game sad.gif
Same with pairing Ice-T and Vanilla Ice. We would have icing all the time.
And ofc they must all have "hockeyfrilla", great for hockey and RnR (can anyone translate that?)

That's just a starter to get you going, the absolute minimum. I'm sure the others on GMC with more experience can evolve on tactics, gear and training tips.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:55 AM