4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
What Your'e Watching Now?
Todd Simpson
Dec 4 2020, 06:56 AM
GMC:er
This is a trailer for an upcoming movie that seems very much ripped from the headlines. I don't know how they managed to put this together so quick. It's called "SONGBIRD"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2020, 11:25 AM
The Best show of 2020 IMHO. It's called WARRIOR. It's based on the writings of Bruce Lee. It's produced by Shannon Lee. It's just after the irish and chinese immigration to the USA and follows the story of a young immigrant fighting his way up. I loved this show. I waited and watched the entire season before sharing it to make sure they were all worth watching. They were. smile.gif

Does anyone else on GMC enjoy serialized shows?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 5 2020, 12:08 PM
Mandalorian is continuing nicely, they started bringing back old characters instead of killing them (for now smile.gif ).

Infact its so successful they might build the whole starwars universe around it as no one liked the movies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 5 2020, 07:55 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Errol Spence Jr vs Danny Garcia tonight at 9pm eastern 😎

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 5 2020, 11:03 PM
BBQ Beer Freedom goes heavy metal....

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 6 2020, 01:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
I can recommend some series and movies that I saw lately on Netflix. smile.gif

I finished this week to see "The Barrier". It's a Spanish series. I really liked and I hope they will also make the season 2.

The Haunting of Bly Manor - another good series which fit for those who like the stories with ghosts. Who saw and liked The Haunting of Hill House probably will also like this one.

To the lake - it's a Russian series, about a virus that turns Moscow into a city of the dead.

The countdown - it's a horror movie that I saw it last night about an app that predict exactly when a person is going to die. I personally liked this one.

Greenland - another good apocalyptic thriller that I saw this week. This movie it's not available on Netflix.

What I would also recommend on Netflix it's "Song Exploder". It's a documentary where musicians breaks down their songs, sharing their personal inspiration behind the music and lyrics. At this moment is available only season one (season 2 come at the middle of December). I loved the episode 3, which is about R.E.M. - Losing My Religion. The depth interviews, archival footage and raw recordings are really awesome!!!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 6 2020, 01:57 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Dec 5 2020, 10:03 PM) *
BBQ Beer Freedom goes heavy metal....

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 19 2020, 05:09 PM

This post has been edited by Mertay: Dec 19 2020, 05:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2020, 07:47 PM
The Mandalorian just completed season 2. It was AWESOME. The best thing I've seen in quite a while. Even folks who never got in to Star Wars love this show and I can see why. It's well written, well acted, well produced, it's just good. As Mertay mentioned, it's spawned a wad of spinnoffs now on the Disney Channel streaming service.

Another big change is that Tent Pole movies from Warner Bros will now stream SAME DAY on HBO MAX. The first one will be Wonder Woman 1984. Then the entire years worth of movies will stream same day as theatre. They have seen the writing on the wall and big movies will now be a loss leader for getting people to sign up for hbo max.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 20 2020, 04:09 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 21 2020, 03:02 AM
If you've got Amazon Prime you can watch this for free and it's a killer show. Druids in Roman Britain. It's called Britannia

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2020, 02:01 AM
VIKINGS IS BACK!! One of my fave shows ever. The first season was the best of course. It's done some silly things with the story, but I still love it. The music is amazing and it's an intense show Anyone else watching the last eps

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 31 2020, 10:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2020, 07:16 PM
Instructor
COBRA KAI.. tomorrow. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 31 2020, 08:28 PM
Learning Tone Master

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 31 2020, 07:16 PM) *
this is to show maturity. Can I watch a episode each day or waste my life and binge watch

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2021, 06:27 AM
amazon prime members can watch the entire last season of vikings right now which is awesome smile.gif For folks not using prime, it will be shown soon on history channel one ep per week. I loved how it wrapped up. SPOILER ALERT Bjorn does die. Ivar did run him through with a sword.

Some folks seem really thrown off by how historically wrong the show is. Not me. It's a TV show after all, not a documentary. Some of the characters were historical figures but most of the show is just using that as a basis for context. It's roughly about Vikings which is why it's called vikings smile.gif

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 5 2021, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 31 2020, 06:16 PM) *

Just finished season 3 at the weekend. Absolutely loved it smile.gif Great bit of nostalgia

[quote name='Todd Simpson' date='Dec 31 2020, 01:01 AM' post='783222']
VIKINGS IS BACK!! One of my fave shows ever. The first season was the best of course. It's done some silly things with the story, but I still love it. The music is amazing and it's an intense show Anyone else watching the last eps

[/quote

Started vikings and stopped somewhere on season 1. While later a started it again from the beginning and done the same. I will get start to finish one day laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2021, 10:34 PM
I LOVED Cobra Kai SEASON 3!! SPOILER ALERT, they bring back the original love of Daniels life in one of the eps. Also, the entire thing is just fun. I binged season 3 in one day.

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jan 5 2021, 02:51 PM) *
Just finished season 3 at the weekend. Absolutely loved it smile.gif Great bit of nostalgia
ewhere on season 1. While later a started it again from the beginning and done the same. I will get start to finish one day laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 10:26 PM
A very cool documentary about ENSLAVED created with ENSLAVED smile.gif Now that bands are touring due to covid, they might as well make a documentary smile.gif I hope more bands do this. It's not in English but it is subtitled.

+Quote Post
Steve Gilfield
Jan 31 2021, 01:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
There is a new collaboration between Adrian Smith and Richie Kotzen!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:02 PM