2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Today Is The Day!
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 1 2008, 10:45 PM
Instructor
Hi guys!! I want say... the show was.... INCREDIBLE!!!!
Well, let me talk about it... When I arrived to the stadium I saw the first band, an argentinian band called CARAJO... they really rock men!!
Then... Zakk Wylde appeared with Black Label Society, and yes.... they kick my ass... What a band!!! They played for about 40 min. ...I wanted more sad.gif
Later another argentinian band, Rata Blanca... I don´t know if you know them.... They play neoclassical metal. I like it... but not at all. Whatever, they were OK!
Then Korn started to play and kick ass... and my ass was kicked one more time!!! It was the first time I see Korn in a show! They are incredible!!!
And then Ozzy and Zakk started to rock... they played new songs, old songs... I don´t remember all the songs but I can mention I don´t know, Mr. Crowley, Crazy Train, I don´t wanna stop, Paranoid, Iron Man, War Pigs, Bark at the Moon, I don´t want to change the world, Road to Nowhere, Mamma I´m coming home, Suicide solution, etc., etc., etc.
What a show!! I´m still impress and excited!!

...but, when I returned to home with three friends of mine, the car get a failure. So, we arrived too late... I only sleep one hour and went to work!!
But.... What of it??!!!! The show was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember when I said that one friend and I meet Dream Theater in the airport??? Well, my friend meet Zakk Wylde and Jonathan Davis!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 1 2008, 11:14 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Man, sounded like a great show Pablo and to top it off, got to meet Wylde and Davis! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 2 2008, 06:55 PM
Instructor
Really Incredible!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:20 AM