Earthquake
Mertay
Oct 30 2020, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ae...intl/index.html

Happen very close to where I live (Izmir). The area I live is fine, it was scary but I checked and no visible damage on mine or neighbors homes.

Unfortunately the Center area is affected very bad, few buildings collapsed and we are starting to get reports of death and wounded. My aunts car stopped working in the middle of traffic, another relatives piano tipped over. There are video's of the exact location where mini tsunami happened;

The smoke seen here are from the collapsed buildings;

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Oct 30 2020, 03:17 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 30 2020, 04:15 PM
Wow, that was fairly big. Glad you're OK. Be careful when you go out.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 30 2020, 05:27 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Stay safe buddy, f that looks bad

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 30 2020, 06:17 PM
GMC Founder
Scary! Stay safe Mertay 👊

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 30 2020, 09:17 PM
Thanks everyone!

There a lot wounded (few people also I know and spoke today) but the death count for such magnitude by some miracle is very low.

This post has been edited by Mertay: Oct 30 2020, 09:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 30 2020, 11:43 PM
I saw this on the news. I'm sorry to see such destruction. Glad it didn't hit your home.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 31 2020, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 30 2020, 10:43 PM) *
I saw this on the news. I'm sorry to see such destruction. Glad it didn't hit your home.

Thanks, it still feels unreal only 15 min. drive distance is affected so bad and I'm watching everything from news. I got bad news today my cousin's friend has died under rubble and his family is still waiting to be rescued sad.gif

But as I speak with friends pretty much all of their homes suffered some sort of damage big or small. Many spent the night outside until their building will be inspected (might take more than a week). People are either going to their relatives or summer house for the time being.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:28 PM