Help Me Win $8000 Worth Of Equipment
jonathan
Feb 8 2012, 06:34 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys ! my local music shop is having a competition in which you have to upload a picture of your favorite rock move for the chance to win $8000 of band equipment (drum kit, guitar, bass, PA system, everything !! biggrin.gif ) the pic with the most votes wins so..
if you have any spare time in your hands please help me win smile.gif
all you have to do is click on the facebook link below, like the page , scroll down and vote for my picture which is titled canon rock live and my name is Jonathan Perez (my pic is on the second page at the moment)

Joondalup Music Centre Facebook Competition

Thank you so much for your help!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif I've just started a new band so it would be amazing if i won.

This is the pic you'd be looking for

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 8 2012, 03:59 PM
Instructor
hey friend! I would like to help you but I can't find your pic! Do you have any direct link?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 8 2012, 05:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 8 2012, 02:59 PM) *
hey friend! I would like to help you but I can't find your pic! Do you have any direct link?

hey Gabe! I liked the page in the link and his pic is on the second page containing pics. It will show up once you click the like button biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 8 2012, 06:14 PM
Done.
Good Luck!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2012, 07:14 AM
Glad to help out! Best of luck smile.gif

+Quote Post
jonathan
Feb 9 2012, 09:20 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time and doing this smile.gif I appreciate it !!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 9 2012, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Done! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:46 PM