My Friend's Band Needs Votes!
Bluesberry
Dec 5 2009, 12:09 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey, my friend plays the guitar in a metal band "The Jasser Arafats", and they're hoping to attend an event here in Finland. Now we can all give it a shot and vote for them in order for them to spread their music!

Here's the homepage. The idea is that in the lower part of the site there's a possibility to connect with Facebook. You do that, and after it you roll back to the lowest part of the site. There are the five big stars and you give the band the amount of stars you feel is correct.

I gave this band a 5, of course. smile.gif Let's help them to become successful!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 5 2009, 06:37 PM
Instructor
man, tell your friend that the band kicks ass!

voted smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:56 AM