Cam =)
ruben_mcn
Nov 8 2009, 09:19 PM
Learning Roadie
ok so i have got 2 cams to rec my self smile.gif (now all there is left is the line ux1 and i´m ready to star recording with realy good quality)

- i´ve got a canon HG20(this one is not mine but can use it from now on) and a Casio Ex-z90 (in case i can´t use the first one cause it´s not mine)

Since i haven´t got the line 6 ux1 yet i will try to record my self trougth the hg20 with a farely decent mic i have got somewhere around the house(if i can find it)

i posted a test vid of the casio ex-z90 with the cam´s incorporated mic(link bellow).. =) hope you can tell me what you think about the quality ...

[attachment=18919:Casio_EX_z90_test.wmv]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Nov 9 2009, 12:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 9 2009, 12:57 AM
Learning Tone Master
Video quality is good! With the better audio quality everything will be top smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Nov 9 2009, 12:57 AM

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Nov 9 2009, 01:35 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Sollesnes =)

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 9 2009, 02:47 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
I think this camera will work fine for you man. You may want to upload it to youtube and see how it reacts to the compression. At 50% of the actual recording size, it looked great! At 100%, it became slightly pix-elated.

I'm going to move your post over to the recording board so you can get some better input. smile.gif

+Quote Post
zen
Nov 9 2009, 05:33 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Looks great for REC takes.. try adding more light on yourself if possible.. even better... record in daytime facing a window, if possible.

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Nov 9 2009, 11:02 AM
Learning Roadie
skennington : thanks i will try that and later post the youtube link.. and thanks again for moving my post =)

Zen: thanks i will keep that in mind next time i recording sessions =)

So i uploaded the vid to youtube and here´s the link(let me know what you think : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JRKkDQPzr8

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Nov 9 2009, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Nov 9 2009, 04:13 PM
Learning Roadie
So here is the CANON H20 test i think that it´s realy nice i used the cam´s mic and i think the audio deosen´t sound that bad but i deson´t run very good on wmp :S and it gives a lot of work to covert and such so i think even tho this quality is realy nice i will stick with the other cam for a matter of simplicity maybe i´ll se this one from time to time or when i´m an GMC instructor =p... let me know wth you think of the vid and audio quality of this one

[attachment=18924:Canon_H2...st_vid__.wmv]

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Nov 9 2009, 04:15 PM

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 9 2009, 06:19 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Nov 9 2009, 05:02 AM) *
skennington : thanks i will try that and later post the youtube link.. and thanks again for moving my post =)

Zen: thanks i will keep that in mind next time i recording sessions =)

So i uploaded the vid to youtube and here´s the link(let me know what you think : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JRKkDQPzr8

Looks fine man, you should have no problems with REC submissions or any other GMC related videos. smile.gif

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Nov 9 2009, 08:36 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 9 2009, 05:19 PM) *
Looks fine man, you should have no problems with REC submissions or any other GMC related videos. smile.gif

ok tanks a lot =)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 9 2009, 10:46 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Video quality looks great! I think it will work cool for REC. Audio quality will be better once you get ux1. If you want to further enhance video quality, get some halogen "flood" light and use them to illuminate the room better. Then the video will be crystal clear.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 10 2009, 11:12 PM
Instructor
As everybody said, the video quality is quite good. As Bogdan suggested, better lightning system would make it professional looking. Adding cheap halogen lights would solve the problem.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Nov 10 2009, 11:28 PM
Jazz Instructor
it's very good, audio quality could be better!

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Nov 11 2009, 04:18 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks a lot... =)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:09 PM