New German Finger Cover, It even got shared
Gitarrero
Mar 9 2016, 10:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys,

Ville and I did another cover, this time of a song from a somewhat unknown German punk band.
I saw them opening for a small German Indie band, and they had this one song that really got stuck in my head and the crowd was singing it along loudly.
The lyrics are silly and funny but not especially family friendly.
For Ville's sake, I even translated the whole thing.
Now the cool thing is, the singer/guitar player of the band replied me on Facebook and said that he thinks our version is better Han theirs and that they are gonna steal our version for their next live shows.
Check the link below if you wanna see me with a mustache.
You have been warned.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-HcX0QMTA

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Mar 9 2016, 10:19 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 9 2016, 10:23 PM
Tone Seeker
Yes, I learned some very cool German words...

laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 10 2016, 12:36 AM
GMC:er
THis just ROCKS!! Do you have a bandcamp page?

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 10 2016, 12:52 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
LOL! Excellent video biggrin.gif The subtitles when Ville walks on are classic!
Kudos for the Lederhosen btw, which I now assume is normal attire for the average German citizen smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 11 2016, 07:36 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yes, Lederhosen are a must for every real german, or you risk losing your citizenship!

P.S.: I'm slowly starting to think you guys get a wrong picture of germans since you probably only know me biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2016, 07:51 PM
GMC:er
Somehow it seems firearms are the states equivalent of lederhosen! Almost required for citizenship smile.gif More vids!!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 11 2016, 01:36 PM) *
Yes, Lederhosen are a must for every real german, or you risk losing your citizenship!

P.S.: I'm slowly starting to think you guys get a wrong picture of germans since you probably only know me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Mar 14 2016, 02:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ha "Oberlippenbart" Gitarrero !! Nice vid laugh.gif If the original band wants to "steal" your version, you should insist that goes with a pink bunny and a lederhosen on stage ! smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 14 2016, 03:04 PM
Instructor
hahaha you are great guys! I can hear your own style in the last two videos you've shared. I think that a full album will be well welcome!

It's also cool to know that the member of the band liked the version, maybe this is a first step for some kind of collab or gig together.

Keep on rocking friend.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 04:36 AM