Optimisation
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 25 2008, 12:54 PM
GMC:er
What guitar is the cheapest whilst still being good quality in your opinion. Where is the point where quality drops off and can you get a pro guitar for less than £500 (1000 dollars) or less than £300 (600 dollars)?

Whats your favourite guitar at a cheap price?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 25 2008, 01:03 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
for me it`d have to be some of the Squire models, I used to have one (fat strat) that I used all the time a few years back, cost me £160 excellent value.

more recently tho I bought an OLP mm1, I tried one in a shop (around £170), dont know why it just caught my eye, I was really taken back with the playability, it was set up excellently and played like a dream, I didnt buy it at the shop, but I spotted one on ebay a few weeks later for £70 so bought it, its really good for the cash, I use it with no problems, its equal in playability to my other guitars but its just used as a back up smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 25 2008, 01:26 PM
Instructor
OLP + 1 wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:12 PM