Hi Everybody, New To Gmc And Here Is My Share..., My song...
Manonamission
Sep 20 2007, 08:30 AM
GMC:er
Hi

Im from sweden and just an amature guitar player, i play for fun nothing more. But from now on i will try to improve my playing, so hopefully this site has some great ideas how to play the guitar, as it should be played biggrin.gif

So here´s my share for the uploadforum, the song´s name is "We will go on", it is written for vocal, so it may sound boring - is there a "michael kiske" out there ho would like to sing it, then u are welcome -. I ve recorded, mixed, and mastered my self in my little home studio.

enjoy and let me know what you think...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  We_will_go_on.mp3 ( 7.69MB ) Number of downloads: 605

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 20 2007, 10:52 AM
Hmm sounds awesome man, and yeah its a little boring with no singer. And also, the solo is kind of quiet to me. Maybe thats just me. But i suggest increaseing the lead part sound a little bit, and maybe cut back on your drums volume some. I think I hear yoru drums more than anything. Maybe its just me, but thats my suggestion. Other than that 5 stars man.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 20 2007, 11:00 AM
Learning Roadie
I think the drums sound fine, but I agree that the lead is too quiet.

Otherwise, it sounds awesome even without a singer.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Kai Muehlenbruch
Sep 20 2007, 11:14 AM
Instructor
once i got rid of this cold i will sing you a few lines!!! just lisend to it over and over again...NO i am no kiske but i´d give it a try...send me the lyrics please wink.gif cheers, Kai

just love the tune...awesome...

+Quote Post
RobM
Sep 20 2007, 11:17 AM
QUOTE (Manonamission @ Sep 20 2007, 03:30 AM) *
Hi

Im from sweden and just an amature guitar player, i play for fun nothing more. But from now on i will try to improve my playing, so hopefully this site has some great ideas how to play the guitar, as it should be played biggrin.gif

So here´s my share for the uploadforum, the song´s name is "We will go on", it is written for vocal, so it may sound boring - is there a "michael kiske" out there ho would like to sing it, then u are welcome -. I ve recorded, mixed, and mastered my self in my little home studio.

enjoy and let me know what you think...

I like it very much, once you have some good vocals on it that will make it complete as it's a little long right now without the vocals keeping your attention.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 01:27 PM
That's a great power tune smile.gif but like the others said you should up the volume of the lead!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Manonamission
Sep 20 2007, 05:44 PM
Hi again...

tanx guys. in fact the leads in the "bridge" would not even been there, it was just a support for vocals. but as you say it would be prettty cool if these where higher.

Kai, would you give it a try, really?

cheers

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:33 PM