Dreaming Music At Night, Ever dreamed of music while getting aspleep/awoking ?
WanderMan
Sep 11 2009, 08:45 PM
GMC:er
Last night I dreamed of music again, what's more I remembered one sentence of a song when I woke up.

I thought I might ask GMC:ers about that their own experience !

For me it occurs in 2 different ways
In rare occasion, like last night, while waking up. I remember one morning dreaming of the 'X-File' tv show music theme being a bit boring, and so dreamed of a wildly derived music.

Last night there was some 'images' too, I was swimming in what seemed to be a river filled with floating garbage in some town(???)
The song was a kind of memorial song for somebody close in my family, but thanks god that person is still alive .

Yet now I don't remember the music, I think I got it in my head this morning.

The second kind is when I am half way to sleep. This time the process is more controlled... I want to imagine music first. Soon enough its goes wild and uncontrolled.

Then come the frustrating part : I don't remember anything shortly after awoken sad.gif
When I take some instrument and try imagine some melody : nothing, so I wonder...
Is the music in my dream relay imaginated or do I think I ear music but it's just a mere illusion ?

Tell me of your experiences and thinking about that smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:48 PM