Hey People!
Arrival
Oct 6 2007, 09:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone, my name is Kevin. I'm brand new to the site, so I'm looking for some advice on where to begin. I have about four years of self-taught experience. I would consider myself about average in every area: technique, theory, speed, control, etc. I feel that the one thing holding me back is proper instruction and progression. I have a very wide musical background so I am interested in mostly any style.

What I ask you is, what are some of your favorite lessons? Something that won't kick me in the groin, so I can get the feel of things here...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 6 2007, 09:54 PM
Welcome.

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/101-video-lessons-3.htm these lessons are excellent.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 6 2007, 09:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Oct 6 2007, 10:54 PM) *

I second that!

When I got here that was pretty much all there was but enough to get me staying. Today, the site is flooed with great videos, enough to keep you going for ages wink.gif

+Quote Post
Arrival
Oct 6 2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks guys, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm excited to see what I can accomplish with all these resources.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 6 2007, 10:16 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome Arrival - we'll all help as much as we can if you have any questions!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 6 2007, 10:28 PM
Instructor
Welcome man! Enjoy your staying! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 6 2007, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome Kevin!!
After 4 years you must have had lots of in your hands.
It'd be great if you could post some clips of your playing,video or audio.
That way we could give more specific advice or suggestion.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 6 2007, 10:47 PM
Welcome...

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 6 2007, 11:04 PM
Welcome! Have fun at GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Oct 7 2007, 09:14 AM
Classical Instructor
Welcome to GMC.
Have fun!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 7 2007, 05:57 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome ! i too think you would enjoy and benifit from working through Kris's "101" lessons first! then move onto the rest of the awsome lessons! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:29 AM