Do You Feel Confused About Practicing?, What to practice next?
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 5 2011, 07:36 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, this topic is for those of you who are feeling a bit confused on what to practice next, having tons of available material online, and here at GMC! smile.gif

For starters, I want to point out a certain topic that is very useful. It would be great to have 15-20 minutes time to check it out, read the posts, and you may get an inspiration on what to practice:

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask in this topic, don't be shy! I will be glad to help you! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 5 2011, 07:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 5 2011, 06:36 PM) *
Hey guys, this topic is for those of you who are feeling a bit confused on what to practice next, having tons of available material online, and here at GMC! smile.gif

For starters, I want to point out a certain topic that is very useful. It would be great to have 15-20 minutes time to check it out, read the posts, and you may get an inspiration on what to practice:

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask in this topic, don't be shy! I will be glad to help you! smile.gif

It's great topic. Thanks for sharing Ivan! smile.gif My biggest problem is not having a practice routine. I'm sure that topic will help me smile.gif

Dogukan,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2011, 08:26 PM
Instructor
Great topic Ivan!! It's very difficult to decide what to practice when you don't have someone that guides you. I started many books and clinics and then I discovered that it wasn't what I was looking for.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 5 2011, 08:31 PM
GMC:er
We should start updating the post mentioned by Ivan. It was dated 2008 and starts with "Hey GMCers! GMC has grown a great deal and the lessons number is now so great that many of us have a hard time finding lessons that fit our needs. " Now GMC is even bigger!

Carmine

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 5 2011, 10:21 PM
Instructor
Very nice post,

I think there should even be an official page inside GMC where there's like a course using all of this huge material

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 5 2011, 11:33 PM
Instructor
I agree with you guys. Perhaps we can all make some plans to organize this material? smile.gif I could write it all down and structure it, similar what we did on the wiki.

It would be useful to know as many practice routines as you can think of. Instructors are welcomed to share their great experience regarding their practice routines. We could translate these routines into several different courses, based on level or music style.

The job is big, but it will stretch in time, simply try to put routines here in short terms, it will be enough for starters smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:15 PM