7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
New Gmc Instructor : Mistheria, Time to brush up on your keys!!
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 09:41 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 13 2009, 09:37 PM) *
Welcome to GMC!!!!
I've just been thinking about learning some Keyboards and now I think I've found just the person to teach me!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks so much! I'm here and for anything we can agree and make the lessons that we need...

QUOTE (sted @ Oct 13 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Wow! Keyboards! didnt see that one coming! Welcome to the forums Maestro!

Yesss... keyboardsss! smile.gif Here I am... thanks for welcoming!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 13 2009, 09:44 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Really cool smile.gif

Welcome Mistheria!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 09:45 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 13 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Really cool smile.gif

Welcome Mistheria!

Thanks Fran!

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 13 2009, 09:46 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Welcome in GMC Mistheria! I was thinking about learning keyboard basics to make midi backing tracks somewhere in the future, so Your arrival is great for me!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 09:50 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Oct 13 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Welcome in GMC Mistheria! I was thinking about learning keyboard basics to make midi backing tracks somewhere in the future, so Your arrival is great for me!:)

Hello, thanks! So just in time! wink.gif Yes, anyway for ALL guitarists this should be the main idea to think about keyboard lessons... have the basic practice and fundamentals to play and record what you all guitarists need, such as backing tracks, demo songs, exercising for your practicing and more...

It is really much better than the boring "mouse programming", you can notice the BIG difference once you start to leave the mouse and move on keys... smile.gif

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Oct 13 2009, 09:50 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Woaaaw, awesome ! smile.gif
Welcome Mistheria !

That's really an unexpected slight difference. You mean, no strings, really ? Only keys ? wink.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 09:56 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Oct 13 2009, 09:50 PM) *
Woaaaw, awesome ! smile.gif
Welcome Mistheria !

That's really an unexpected slight difference. You mean, no strings, really ? Only keys ? wink.gif

Thanks for welcoming! Yes of course only keys, black & white, I dont know nothing about strings!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 13 2009, 09:57 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Maestro Mistheria @ Oct 13 2009, 10:50 PM) *
... have the basic practice and fundamentals to play and record what you all guitarists need, such as backing tracks, demo songs, exercising for your practicing and more...

That sounds really interesting! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 10:01 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 13 2009, 09:57 PM) *
That sounds really interesting! smile.gif

..my approach to the GMC teaching is absolutely in this direction... in fact I started my lesson series "Keyboards4Guitars" since my main goal here is to be useful to guitarist needs and match, as much I can, all guitarist's requests. I hope you all will find me useful on this...

To well match your requests and needs, just write and ask me what you need, I will have the best material to prepare the best lessons for you all!

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
Clare
Oct 13 2009, 10:05 PM
Learning Roadie
WELCOME!!! mistheria.....i know you will enjoy it here at GMC, looking forward to your lessons!

+Quote Post
Jollygreengiant1
Oct 13 2009, 10:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
just what ive been looking for! i have alot of trouble finding the correct chords on the keyboard to acompany the guitar, hopefully with keyboard lessons writing on cubase with a keyboard will be much easyer!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 13 2009, 10:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maestro Mistheria @ Oct 13 2009, 04:55 PM) *
Chris, regarding Bruce Dickinson...

I worked on his album "Tyranny of Souls" and has been a great experience and awesome time for me! I worked on his album after have recorded 3 albums for the great singer Rob Rock. The producer was the same for both artists: Roy Z. After I recorded 3 albums for Rob Rock, Roy Z called me one day asking: "Hey Mistheria.. can you record for Bruce Dickinson?" ...you can guess my answer.... wink.gif

This is so great man! I'm a big fan of Bruce Dickinson! I'll check that album again to hear your playing there! smile.gif and that live video posted is awesome! Welcome again!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 10:10 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (THE BUZZARD @ Oct 13 2009, 10:05 PM) *
WELCOME!!! mistheria.....i know you will enjoy it here at GMC, looking forward to your lessons!

Thanks, sure I'll enjoy at GMC, absolutely the best place for learning and teaching, and I hope also you'll like and enjoy with my lessons..

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
arctic1234
Oct 13 2009, 10:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow a keyboardist ! That's really cool! smile.gif
And guess what! I have just started taking keybordclasses!

haha, what a great timing! biggrin.gif

--------------------

"Fake it ´til you make it"

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 10:17 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Jollygreengiant1 @ Oct 13 2009, 10:07 PM) *
just what ive been looking for! i have alot of trouble finding the correct chords on the keyboard to acompany the guitar, hopefully with keyboard lessons writing on cubase with a keyboard will be much easyer!

Great, thanks! Of course, we'll have specific lessons on "chords building and playing" on keyboards, so you can easily create arrangements to make your backing tracks... "Chords" lessons will start soon!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 13 2009, 10:07 PM) *
This is so great man! I'm a big fan of Bruce Dickinson! I'll check that album again to hear your playing there! smile.gif and that live video posted is awesome! Welcome again!

Thanks Gabriel! On Bruce album I dont have solos or lead parts but has been an hard work about sounds, loops, atmospheres and for matching all producer (Roy Z) requests. As you know, working on background, sometime, is really complicate more than shredding! huh.gif

I'm really glad you liked the live video!

QUOTE (arctic1234 @ Oct 13 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Wow a keyboardist ! That's really cool! smile.gif
And guess what! I have just started taking keybordclasses!

haha, what a great timing! biggrin.gif

Good, yes it seems perfect timing.. wink.gif

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 13 2009, 10:17 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Great to see a Piano/Keyboard instructor here

Welcome Mistheria......

To bad i sold my keyboard dry.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Oct 13 2009, 10:18 PM
Instructor
Benvenuto!!! smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 10:22 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (Jerry Arcidiacono @ Oct 13 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Benvenuto!!! smile.gif

Grazie tanto!! (Thanks so much!)

QUOTE (superize @ Oct 13 2009, 10:17 PM) *
Great to see a Piano/Keyboard instructor here

Welcome Mistheria......

To bad i sold my keyboard dry.gif

Hello, thanks! Uhm..not so good you sold your keyboard.. let's find another one... for starting lessons cheap and used it's ok, just be sure with all keys! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Maestro Mistheria: Oct 13 2009, 10:19 PM

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 13 2009, 10:24 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Maestro Mistheria @ Oct 13 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Grazie tanto!! (Thanks so much!)

Hello, thanks! Uhm..not so good you sold your keyboard.. let's find another one... for starting lessons cheap and used it's ok, just be sure with all keys! biggrin.gif

I will definently try and find a new keyboard now that we are getting lessons here

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Maestro Mistheri...
Oct 13 2009, 10:25 PM
Keyboard Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Oct 13 2009, 10:24 PM) *
I will definently try and find a new keyboard now that we are getting lessons here

GREAT!!!

--------------------
All the best,

Maestro Mistheria

www.mistheria.com

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:15 AM