2 Videos From A Concert
Tolek
May 15 2009, 08:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there,
Monday 11th May 2009 was a goodbye concert for the graduating class where I played. Here are 2 videos:

Gary Moore - Still got the Blues

Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

Enjoy and comment! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tolek: May 15 2009, 08:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Tolek
May 15 2009, 08:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Update: Video 2 is available.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 15 2009, 09:00 PM
GMC:er
YEAAH TOLEK:D Nice, on Metallica too, you're really versatile:D Were you nervous?

This post has been edited by Jesse: May 15 2009, 09:01 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 15 2009, 09:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jesse @ May 15 2009, 10:00 PM) *
YEAAH TOLEK:D Nice, on Metallica too, you're really versatile:D Were you nervous?

Thanks, Jesse. smile.gif I was only nervous before the show when we were waiting behind the scene. But when we went on stage, all nervousness dissapeared.

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 16 2009, 01:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Any other comments? huh.gif

+Quote Post
facjata
May 16 2009, 02:38 PM
nice playing!
wooah, you're famous! would you give me an autograph? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
sted
May 16 2009, 02:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Pretty good live playing mate, that Gary Moore song is a lot harder than people think to get all the bends just right and I think you did a good job with it, your tone was pretty good but its hard to get the Gary vibe going without a Les Paul (And in my case with one!).
I dont know that metallica song but it still sounded very Hammett like to me! Overall mate I think you pulled it together quite nicely (That drummer was loud man!) in fact the only negative is the singing on both tracks which was, to be frank, crap!

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 16 2009, 02:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (facjata @ May 16 2009, 03:38 PM) *
nice playing!
wooah, you're famous! would you give me an autograph? biggrin.gif

Famous... laugh.gif I can give you an autograph in August when I´ll be in Jastrzebie-Zdrój near Bielsko-Biala. smile.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (sted @ May 16 2009, 03:54 PM) *
Pretty good live playing mate, that Gary Moore song is a lot harder than people think to get all the bends just right and I think you did a good job with it, your tone was pretty good but its hard to get the Gary vibe going without a Les Paul (And in my case with one!).
I dont know that metallica song but it still sounded very Hammett like to me! Overall mate I think you pulled it together quite nicely (That drummer was loud man!) in fact the only negative is the singing on both tracks which was, to be frank, crap!

Thanks for the comment. smile.gif Yeah, the singing wasn´t perfect, but we don´t have that good singer here... My tone is not really good, it has too much gain, but when I lower it, it become too weak. I need a new amp for gigs. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
facjata
May 16 2009, 03:26 PM
can't wait for that! smile.gif
and i agree with Sted about singing

This post has been edited by facjata: May 16 2009, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
May 16 2009, 03:52 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Cool vids Tolek, I specially liked the first one, really good job and funny comments smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
May 16 2009, 07:18 PM
Jazz Instructor
great job!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
May 16 2009, 07:39 PM
Instructor
well done man smile.gif I enjoyed watching

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
May 16 2009, 07:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
The singer is quite... not good... inthe gary moore thing, but you rock wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 16 2009, 09:20 PM
Instructor
good playing Tolek .

+Quote Post
chmilew
May 16 2009, 09:41 PM
Hey Tolek you rock ! Nice songs choice smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 16 2009, 10:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks a lot, guys. biggrin.gif Very kind and motivating. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 16 2009, 11:50 PM
Instructor
Tolek awesome, you look and sound like a pro man! smile.gif Perhaps a little smile here and there would catch an attention of some girls? wink.gif biggrin.gif

The singer doesn't know how to sing very well, but she has a nice voice color.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
May 17 2009, 03:24 AM
That was great Tolek!!!! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 17 2009, 08:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 17 2009, 12:50 AM) *
Tolek awesome, you look and sound like a pro man! smile.gif Perhaps a little smile here and there would catch an attention of some girls? wink.gif biggrin.gif

The singer doesn't know how to sing very well, but she has a nice voice color.

biggrin.gif Actually, I don´t think that I need attention of ladies if my visit at a friend succeeds today. wink.gif

Thx, everybody! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
May 17 2009, 09:14 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tolek @ May 17 2009, 09:34 AM) *
biggrin.gif Actually, I don´t think that I need attention of ladies if my visit at a friend succeeds today. wink.gif

Thx, everybody! smile.gif

We always need attention of ladies, that's the fuel our engine is working on tongue.gif

Nice playing Tolek smile.gif

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:14 PM