2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Finally - We Have Fattened Gmc Up!, Site upgrade
The Uncreator
Sep 7 2007, 06:15 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
GMC is just amazing now, i cant belive how awesome one place like this can be!!

FANTASTIC JOB KRIS!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RobM
Sep 7 2007, 06:31 AM
GMC:er
Great Job, This update is great and I'm sure the ones to come will be just as good. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Just wondering how do you want bugs that we find submitted to you? Here or in a PM?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by RobM: Sep 7 2007, 06:45 AM

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Sep 7 2007, 06:44 AM
thanks Kris! your dedication to making GMC the best it can be is outstanding. if i ever make it big one day, i'll be proud to tell everyone GMC is where i learned my chops!!

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
coxy81
Sep 9 2007, 07:56 AM
The site looks awesome. This place has been booming the past six months!!! Great to see. I love the idea of the "My GMC" individual lesson schedule. i wont have to search through all the videos anymore to find what i was doing.

Keep up the good work Kris and GMC staff!!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 9 2007, 08:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Sep 7 2007, 07:44 AM) *
if i ever make it big one day, i'll be proud to tell everyone GMC is where i learned my chops!!

In the end we will play on same stage, trading crazy solos and i'll say to the crowd: "Hey people, this is my student!" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 9 2007, 04:42 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks Rob,

It would be very helpful if you posted the bug reports here! smile.gif

QUOTE (RobM @ Sep 7 2007, 07:31 AM) *
Great Job, This update is great and I'm sure the ones to come will be just as good. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Just wondering how do you want bugs that we find submitted to you? Here or in a PM?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 13 2007, 05:15 PM
GMC Founder
We have just made the default setting for the lessons to show up below the search field - to "random lessons".

In other words if you haven't made any search - then just browse around the site, and for each new page that you load - you will see a new set of random lessons...

Seems to be working nicely! biggrin.gif With the exception of a small image bug for some lessons...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 27 2007, 03:22 AM
Found one bug, if you can call it that:

David's Mixolydian Pentatonic lesson shows the author as blank.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 27 2007, 04:52 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 27 2007, 04:22 AM) *
Found one bug, if you can call it that:

David's Mixolydian Pentatonic lesson shows the author as blank.

Awesome biggrin.gif - thanks it's fixed now. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Sep 27 2007, 05:24 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 6 2007, 10:50 PM) *
That's the plan! smile.gif

I can't tell you for sure if we will use drag and drop though - we will solve it somehow though!

This is a feature I'm really looking forward to.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Sep 30 2007, 05:54 AM
I wished to see a bigger size of video like 101 lessons of yours. Others instructor is really small. Thanks

+Quote Post
Davidian
Sep 30 2007, 06:16 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
That would indeed be nice, but please, think of the people with computers not that good. On my computer, I can't look at the 101 vids properly. The small sized vids however work perfectly!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 30 2007, 05:23 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (TheReturnFC-Ibanez @ Sep 30 2007, 06:54 AM) *
I wished to see a bigger size of video like 101 lessons of yours. Others instructor is really small. Thanks

This is very true - the reason we don't have more of that is because of...

QUOTE (Davidian @ Sep 30 2007, 07:16 AM) *
That would indeed be nice, but please, think of the people with computers not that good. On my computer, I can't look at the 101 vids properly. The small sized vids however work perfectly!

...this!

However this is something we will have in mind - doubling video size would definately help learning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 30 2007, 06:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
Yes i agree, id love to see double sized video too biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Dec 2 2007, 10:23 PM
Great site! biggrin.gif

Would be even greater if you could throw in some "bookmark this" buttons - my desktop is pretty cluttered at the moment - because of all the great lessons. Bookmarks would really help at lot. laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2007, 10:29 PM
GMC Founder
We are this close to implementing just that featrue! Stay tuned smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 2 2007, 10:31 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
lol ! Kris you have so many differnet images laugh.gif looking forward to the bookmarks, be good feature for sure

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Dec 3 2007, 02:20 AM
i think fullscreen feature would help at LEAST...^^

or some sort of expand or zoom like 2x? 3x? like that...^^

some connection is slow but i feel that its fast in canada no problem...except school internet!!!!!...i hate it

I got one more to say....

if there is a "lick of the day" history would be great...i miss alot of them because of study

This post has been edited by TheReturnFC-Ibanez: Dec 3 2007, 03:21 AM

+Quote Post
Bondy
Dec 3 2007, 10:56 AM
Learning Roadie
Good Job kris double size videos would be cool also

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:55 AM