In The Style Of
DannyRhoads1922
Jan 17 2008, 08:14 AM
GMC:er
Hey kris just wondering if you would consider doing another in the style of lesson soon?if you are i'll really like to see a randy rhoads riffing lesson because i know you already have the tapping one.I think it would be cool to try to immitate his style like those cool shread runs he does in between main riffs like in Crazy Train and Mr Crowley.I'd also really like to see a Jimmy Page style lesson too. hehehe i bet you can guess who my favorite guitarists are biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 22 2008, 09:37 PM
GMC Founder
I agree with you Danny - we really need such a lesson! smile.gif Unfortunately I am not the man for it, Ias I haven't played to much of Randy's stuff...

Does any other instructor know his style?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 26 2008, 10:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 22 2008, 02:37 PM) *
I agree with you Danny - we really need such a lesson! smile.gif Unfortunately I am not the man for it, Ias I haven't played to much of Randy's stuff...

Does any other instructor know his style?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/One_o_one_tapping2.htm

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jan 26 2008, 11:09 PM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:07 PM