> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

German Power Metal II: Blind Guardian, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Patrik Berg
May 8 2012, 04:35 AM
GMC:er
Original lesson: German Power Metal II: Blind Guardian by Gabriel Leopardi

I learnt this lesson this morning too and thought I should post the progress, thanks for your feedback :)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 09:41 AM
Instructor
This one needs some more work on memorising and being confident with the left hand patterns, so you can really put some more feel and energy into it. smile.gif

I notice when you start the last lead melody, there are times when it seems you're uncertain of what pick strokes to play so try to identify what you need beforehand. All alternate ? etc...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2012, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Hey again Patrick - I have noticed that everything went pretty well until the last part where you were being uncertain of what you should play so you got lost. Put more time into this piece and you will own it for certain wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 8 2012, 05:37 PM
Instructor
Hi again! The problem here will be also solved with some more days or practice. You still need to incorporate the different melodies. The palm muting fast figures are weird regarding timing. That part is very fast and difficult to understand at that tempo, so pay attention to that rhythm. In other words, keep on practicing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 8 2012, 10:25 PM
Instructor
Nice try but large bite for you at this moment ! You have to practice more, the biggest problem is the timing synchronization. Slow down a tempo,be persistent and in a few weeks this will be perfect !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
May 19 2012, 05:57 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
7 on this take..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:30 AM