Gsp-ufc, George st Pierre, UFC
Hajduk
Nov 17 2013, 08:30 AM
Learning Rock Star
GSP wins tonight again, great fight. Could of went either way. Really good card smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 18 2013, 01:17 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Nov 17 2013, 07:30 AM) *
GSP wins tonight again, great fight. Could of went either way. Really good card smile.gif

I really thought GSP lost that one. Just watched it and I couldnt believe it when they called the decision. Maybe the 3rd round was GSP's but other than that I thought Hendricks had it.
Some really good stoppages in the other fights though smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 18 2013, 07:29 AM
Learning Rock Star
Yeah Bleez I thought he got very lucky on that call, but he did win the 5th round as well I thought:)

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 18 2013, 09:15 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I also like how Hendricks looks a bit like neil fallon from clutch smile.gif
I wonder if GSP is retiring now. It was a very bizarre interview he gave Rogan afterwards. He's such an amazing fighter though, Ive really enjoyed watching all his fights.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 18 2013, 06:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 18 2013, 08:15 AM) *
I also like how Hendricks looks a bit like neil fallon from clutch smile.gif
I wonder if GSP is retiring now. It was a very bizarre interview he gave Rogan afterwards. He's such an amazing fighter though, Ive really enjoyed watching all his fights.

He wont retire, he just knows he fought bad and knows that 2 of those judges were being very generous. I love GSP, I almost think it would of been better if he lost and then come back with more of a fire in his belly. I hope anyway, hes a very proud person and it really bugs him when he knows he fought bad.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:26 PM