2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Muris New Guitar..
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:07 PM
GMC:er
hi GMC:)

i saw Muris new guitar that he won in London this weekend and it were extremely beautiful!!

i just wondered how much a guitar like that would cost because if it doesn't cost to much i might buy one. hopefully some of you will be able to answer my question.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 16 2008, 05:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
http://www.thomann.de/dk/ibanez_jem7_vwh_steve_vai.htm

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:11 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jun 16 2008, 06:08 PM) *

thanks zakk!

btw is that from a danish site?

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 16 2008, 05:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
I saw you're from Denmark and switched the german site Thomann into danish for you. You can order the guitar there although it's a german company they ship to nearly every country in europe.

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:15 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jun 16 2008, 06:14 PM) *
I saw you're from Denmark and switched the german site Thomann into danish for you. You can order the guitar there although it's a german company they ship to nearly every country in europe.

there is just one problem... it cost almost 2500 euro...

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 16 2008, 05:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
http://www.thomann.de/dk/ibanez_jem555wh.htm

there is a cheaper version of this guitar, our instructor Juan Valero plays it...

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:22 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jun 16 2008, 06:18 PM) *
http://www.thomann.de/dk/ibanez_jem555wh.htm

there is a cheaper version of this guitar, our instructor Juan Valero plays it...

its also cool but i dont want to spend that much money on a guitar sad.gif ...i didn't think that they would be that expensive. sad.gif

anyway thanks for your help! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2008, 05:26 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Ralleliciouz @ Jun 16 2008, 05:22 PM) *
its also cool but i dont want to spend that much money on a guitar sad.gif ...i didn't think that they would be that expensive. sad.gif

Ahhh yes, the JEM is serious money! its £1,500 to buy the UK - OUCH !! ohmy.gif

Even my Ibanez PGM was £800 which cleaned out my bank account laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jun 16 2008, 05:28 PM
Instructor
I think this one is about £ 1800- 2000 here in UK,really tooo expensive imho huh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:32 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jun 16 2008, 06:28 PM) *
I think this one is about £ 1800- 2000 here in UK,really tooo expensive imho huh.gif

its still a lot of money:(

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2008, 05:34 PM
Lets go fishing!
What Muris dosent know is that im on the train now comeing to grab his new JEM while hes not looking wink.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Jun 16 2008, 05:38 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 16 2008, 06:34 PM) *
What Muris dosent know is that im on the train now comeing to grab his new JEM while hes not looking wink.gif ohmy.gif

too late smile.gif

im already off the train and im carrying it in my suitcase:)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jun 16 2008, 05:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ralleliciouz @ Jun 16 2008, 05:32 PM) *
its still a lot of money:(

yeah,really too much....

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
AnyJimmy
Jun 16 2008, 05:57 PM
@ Ralleliciouz: This is in danish biggrin.gif

hvis du ikke er parat til at ofre 20000 kr.(hvilket jeg sagtens forstår), kan du helt sikkert få en god pris på en
anden og næsten ligeså lækker Ibanez i musikhuset aage jensen. check www.aage.dk smile.gif

Og ellers er der næsten altid gode brugte guitarer på dba.dk - prøv lykken!

/Jimmy

Edit: ellers er www.nettomusic.dk også en god og billig hjemmeside.

This post has been edited by AnyJimmy: Jun 16 2008, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 16 2008, 05:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
It's cheaper in the US. Problem is thay don't ship it overseas. But if you have a connection in the US to who's address you could order it and them have him or her pack and send it to you that would be a good deal.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2008, 06:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 16 2008, 05:58 PM) *
It's cheaper in the US. Problem is thay don't ship it overseas. But if you have a connection in the US to who's address you could order it and them have him or her pack and send it to you that would be a good deal.

Thats the only way to go... if you know someone! Guitars are sooooo much cheaper in the US smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
Jun 16 2008, 06:13 PM
Daylight robbery! No guitar is worth that much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 16 2008, 06:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Daylight robbery! No guitar is worth that much

Lol you should have been at lims guitars were going for £3000 upwards

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 16 2008, 06:39 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jun 16 2008, 06:05 PM) *
Thats the only way to go... if you know someone! Guitars are sooooo much cheaper in the US smile.gif

Makes me glad i speak to Slammer on MSN...

@Slammer: that's right man, i'm just using you!

tongue.gif wink.gif Ofcourse i don't mean that...................almost.....

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jun 16 2008, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jun 16 2008, 05:28 PM) *

You can get them for about £1,400 if you shop around. Still a lot of money though sad.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:38 AM