Hello From Norway
AudunESP
Jun 13 2007, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
Hi

My name is Audun, im from norway and im 15 Years old.

I just begann extremely serious about my playing for some weeks ago, after 3-4 years of lesser serious playing, and after quitting doing MMOPGs.7
I like playing Metallica, Avenged sevenfold and dream theater, actually anything regarding if the riffs and solos are totaly killer.
i just got a Floyd rose wammy, and im most eager about getting the secrets about doing cool effects with it, like dive bombing and stuff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
stratman33
Jun 13 2007, 09:23 PM
QUOTE (AudunESP @ Jun 13 2007, 04:05 PM) *
Hi

My name is Audun, im from norway and im 15 Years old.

I just begann extremely serious about my playing for some weeks ago, after 3-4 years of lesser serious playing, and after quitting doing MMOPGs.7
I like playing Metallica, Avenged sevenfold and dream theater, actually anything regarding if the riffs and solos are totaly killer.
i just got a Floyd rose wammy, and im most eager about getting the secrets about doing cool effects with it, like dive bombing and stuff

Hi, and welcome! And Pavel did a lesson on whammy bar tricks! Whammy Bar Tricks Lesson Theres the lesson, and again, welcome to GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Jun 13 2007, 10:10 PM
thanx:)

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 14 2007, 11:34 PM
QUOTE (AudunESP @ Jun 13 2007, 08:05 PM) *
I just begann extremely serious about my playing for some weeks ago, after 3-4 years of lesser serious playing, and after quitting doing MMOPGs.

Exact same story as me.

I'm from Norway aswell btw, welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:46 PM