Gcses Area Of Study 4 Composition, hope you like it :) first ever recording :)
Kevin98497
Jun 8 2008, 09:42 PM
GMC:er
Hey there, I have just recorded my first ever song that I ever recorded ohmy.gif I always had lots of ideas but never came around to record anything because im too lazy, but the massive satisfaction of what i did this afternoon was sweeeeett! laugh.gif i think im gonna start doing it more often.
anyhow, the song is in a mixolydian. Its supposed to be in the style of traditional indian music. but i thought id just use the small element of the "buildup" and just let rock be the driving force tongue.gif
i also found the button to make the two lead guitars stereo! biggrin.gif i called it mastered to sound professional cool.gif
its nowhere near as good as you people's uploads but im getting there very slowly smile.gif
there are quite a few tacky attempted shredding in my song but anyway the teachers at school cant do that so im sure they wil be quite impressed tongue.gif
let me know what you think! criticise etc. or better not mad.gif not really, let me know what i can improve on that would be helpful biggrin.gif

thanks
Kevin!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Jun 8 2008, 09:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:06 PM