I Found This Very Motivating For My Guitar Playing
PosterBoy
Jun 29 2016, 02:52 PM
Learning Roadie
Nothing to do with guitar playing but the determination to do what he went to set out to do

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 1 2016, 06:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow has it really been 17 years? I watched that X-Games when he first pulled off the 900. He took a beating back then to do it and it looks as if he banged himself up pretty good to do it again at 48. The man has still got it and I continue to be inspired by his competitiveness, determination and his resolve in pushing himself and others to exceed the bounds they may have not only in skateboarding, but in everyday life as well.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 1 2016, 07:12 PM
GMC:er
Very cool!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:52 AM