> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Heroes Del Silencio!
Jamesito
Feb 27 2008, 07:14 PM
GMC:er
Hola Grabriel!

Que onda? Hoy estaba practicando tu clase de Thrash Metal hoy y bueno me inspiró practicar más el estilo! cool.gif Uno de mis grupos favoritos es heroes del silencio, un grupo de zaragoza en España y bueno son bastante conocidos allí en españa y America latina... Me parecería una excelente idea hacer una clase en el estilo de ellos... a ver si alguien más tiene interés en eso... que piensas tu? (ya voy a decir lo mismo en inglés para que todos entiendan...) jeje

What´s up? I was practicing your thrash metal class today and it inspired me to practice the metal style more! One of my favorite groups is Heroes del silencio, a group from Zaragoza in Spain, they are well know in Spain and Latin america... I think it would be an excellent idea to make a lesson in their style... we will see if anyone else is intrested in that i guess... What do you think?

Jamesito biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brother Woodrow
Feb 27 2008, 07:22 PM

I also like Heroes del Silencio! They were quite popular here in Poland back in the 90s. I support this request! Cheers, Maciek.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2008, 12:41 AM
Instructor
I also like this band... it's strange that they are very famous in countries that don't speak spanish...
For example I received a mail from a person from Germany that said that Heroes del Silencio had a very big HIT there.
I like the songs but I have never studied their guitar style... what do you find there?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 28 2008, 12:59 AM
Instructor
yeah, great idea !! a in the style of Heroes del Silencio lesson wink.gif sounds really good, but the most typical are his arpegios and the kisses that the guitarrist sends to the public !!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jamesito
Feb 28 2008, 01:38 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Feb 27 2008, 11:59 PM) *
yeah, great idea !! a in the style of Heroes del Silencio lesson wink.gif sounds really good, but the most typical are his arpegios and the kisses that the guitarrist sends to the public !!! laugh.gif

We could do a lesson on Stage presence lol!!!!!

Listen to "avalancha" that´s a great song and plenty of guitar to try. They recently had a reunion tour which is on DVD, very good stuff. Yes they are very popular in lots of non spanish speaking countries to.

Jamesito biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Feb 28 2008, 01:41 AM
QUOTE (Jamesito @ Feb 27 2008, 06:38 PM) *
We could do a lesson on Stage presence lol!!!!!

Listen to "avalancha" that´s a great song and plenty of guitar to try. They recently had a reunion tour which is on DVD, very good stuff. Yes they are very popular in lots of non spanish speaking countries to.

Jamesito biggrin.gif

yeah, they went to Guatemala on the recent tour, i live in Honduras and thats just besides us, unfortunately i couldnt go. But i think a lesson in style of them would be really interesting smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Feb 28 2008, 01:44 AM
Singing Instructor
I love Heroes del Silencio!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Gabe!!! unsure.gif a lesson of Heroes!!! please!!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Salas
Mar 10 2008, 01:53 AM
That would be just amazing gabriel, Juan Valdivia is one of my favorite guitar players, I think his style is unique, and very original. I was recently listening to ¨La Chispa adecuada¨on their latest live cd, and I loved the fact that he plays the lead guitar on an electric, he has a funny style for playing because he uses both fingers and his pick, he also uses a different position when playing with his right hand, his palm is really close to the strings.

Please, Please, POR FAVOR gabriel, a lesson with heroes del silencio!

--------------------
Keep living, Keep playing!

/Users/ricardosalasrivacoba/Desktop/0101202764_xl.jpg

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2008, 02:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Richard Salas @ Mar 9 2008, 10:53 PM) *
That would be just amazing gabriel, Juan Valdivia is one of my favorite guitar players, I think his style is unique, and very original. I was recently listening to ¨La Chispa adecuada¨on their latest live cd, and I loved the fact that he plays the lead guitar on an electric, he has a funny style for playing because he uses both fingers and his pick, he also uses a different position when playing with his right hand, his palm is really close to the strings.

Please, Please, POR FAVOR gabriel, a lesson with heroes del silencio!

I'll get deeper in their style for some weeks (because I use to listen to them a long time ago) and I'll work on a lesson. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 10 2008, 03:17 PM
Instructor
Gabe, you are our HEROE !!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 10 2008, 05:12 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'd love a lesson on heroes too, some song from Avalancha, Senderos de traición or el espíritu del vino.

Those are, IMHO, their best albums.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2008, 04:14 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif thanks juan! laugh.gif The came to Argentina last year but I didn't go. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:29 AM