Bookmarking Topics?, Can I create personalized bookmarks?
dcz702
Jun 19 2013, 07:22 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
After reading Todd's recording tips and getting a lot of useful information, I was wondering if there's a way to bookmark topics? There are quite a few topics that I go back to like theory and recording that I like to reference and some with links, I know I can always search for them but if I had a list I would be able to track the things I'm really trying to learn better smile.gif I'm not trying to keep up with new posts on those particular topics, I guess I wanna read them over and over till its something I can always recall without having to look it up. I tried the watch list but I'm nit sure how to use it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 19 2013, 09:28 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
What you can do is go to : Options>Track this topic
Screenshot : http://screencast.com/t/OHltr6zrjx

Once you start tracking a topic, you can access the list of them by going to :

My Controls> View Topics (under subscriptions tab)
Screenshot : http://screencast.com/t/1jSHckuFtWJQ

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2013, 09:32 AM
Instructor
Hmmm, mate I think Bogdan is the one who can give you the best advice regarding this question, especially if it can be done here on GMC. Otherwise I'd make an excell file and keep the links there smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:12 AM